[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - The Kreatious Arboretum

The Kreatious Arboretum

The place for project threads.

The Kreatious Arboretum

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:18 am

So, i've finally decided on what i want to do in the next world. no town this time around for me. at least not as of yet. Today i was at an arboretum near where i live, and realized, these things are awesome. then it hit me, why not make one on the server!

My plans:
-I'm going to need a redwood forest. based on what i've seen, a RW forest would be the best choice for an arboretum.
-A significant wall around it. It doesn't have to be massive, but enough to say, hey this is not free land.
-A rather large area. isn't this a given? i'm speculating around 250x250, depending on how the redwoods form.
-there will be walkways, paths, lakes if i need to make them, and rivers if needed.
-I plan to decorate, and allow people to walk through. It can act as a place to just run around If you get bored
-I intend to include every kind of tree: oak, birch, spruce, redwood, acacia, dark oak, and jungle.
-Ill add some shrubbery along the floor, just to help balance things out. perhaps some stone structures too.
-I wish to include every flower type
-something floating in my head, but i probably wont use. If people REALLY want to make *small* cottages in the arboretum, i might consider it. It will be very few people. I personally will have my house inside it.
-I wanna make large, man made trees, one of each kind, to act as center pieces. In the center of the Arboretum, I wanna make a massive tree, which I've designed In SP.
Give me your thoughts! do you like the idea? do you not? I like feedback!
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Re: The Kreatious Arboretum

by Ostricho » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 am

I like it! It would definitely be an interesting project. It reminds me of hometree.
Include all the flowers too :3
Ostriches, not ostriges. Get it right, folks.
Join Mist Clan today!!!
Ostricho
Veteran

by Minerdomera » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:58 am

It's MEGA TIAGA and they're giant spruce trees :>
Minerdomera

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:35 am

pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by stormbringer1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Hmmmm...
We're gonna need a lot of wood...

stormbringer1
Resident

by TimmyTopHat » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:19 am

Ooh, I'd love to help... I don't have much going on at the moment, so lemme know if there's anything I can do! :D
TimmyTopHat

Return to Projects