Taking a break

Taking a break

by Irish_Ninja » Fri May 04, 2012 6:17 am

During the last week without playing, I've noticed that I haven't really had any desire to play Minecraft. I think this is probably because of playing it so often for quite some time, and not playing much else.

So, because of this, I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from MC, and playing other games/focusing more on irl matters. Of course, I'll keep up with voting, as well as visit the forums at least a couple times a day, so don't think you've seen the last of this old chap. XD

Cheers, and hope to see all of you when I get back!
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Re: Taking a break

by TheZaqwsxz » Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 pm

....................... wat..
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by iExspee » Fri May 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Well, I know most people say I'll be back soon and never come back, So I guess this may be my last message to you.
Irish, I would have never been the way I am without your support, you have taught me a lot over the past few months, I just want to say that someone like you who knows so much stuff will go so far in life, I see why you are leaving, you need to profess your life the way you want to, and if i had the brains you did I would for sure be doing what you are and I am sure 90% of the other people here would too.

I guess i'll catch ya 'round sometime else, if not then I will bid you farewell and for you to have a happy and successful life. I will never forget the once Grasshopper now pro master Ninja.

-aquad1
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by jack_addy » Fri May 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Irish you have been so helpful to me.... thanks your a great mod. im gonna miss you A LOT! btw who will run stormhaven with you gone? Im gonna miss you :cry:

jack_addy

by Irish_Ninja » Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Whoa now. XD
I'm not leaving for good. Just taking some time off; maybe a week or two. No particular reason other than I'm *temporarily* a little bored playing MC. That, and I don't want to go through the hassle of setting everything up again just yet.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Archives