spawn

spawn

by boeftim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:13 pm

resently wen i walkt out of spawn a creeper blow up i coudent fix the damagemaby its a good idee to make the spawn and the roads indestuctable and on creative to as anti grief
let me no your opion
boeftim
Resident

Re: spawn

by TheZaqwsxz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 am

Ok, im getting angry with these pointless questions, but ill tell you here.
All you need to do, is vote and /revert! :L
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 am

You can always use /msg to contact a mod ingame, and I'm sure most of us would be more than happy to come rollback the damage for you. Spawn is the first place our new players see, after all; and it's always best to make a good first impression.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by boeftim » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:41 am

maby make a stiky post wif ansers to simpel cwestents just an idee :D
boeftim
Resident

by cruiserman » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:22 am

Irish but the roads are so griefed you need world edit
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by iExspee » Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

Well. This is a good topic, but /revert is also good, you need to vote for this command if you didn't know. It encourages voting
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Mon May 14, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm seeing now what they're talking about. If there's a way to do so, spawn, and it's roads should be made read-only. No blocks can be placed or destroyed without Zerg turning off this option temporarily. Unless it's already been fixed somehow, I know I've seen, on multiple occasions, large sections of track just completely missing from the roads. Not just 1 rail here and there; entire stretches of road, just gone.

Worldedit is nice, and it gets the job done most of the time. But if we were to make these things (mind you, that aren't supposed to be built on or near anyway) indestructible, then mods would not have to waste their time going to fix them instead of someone's personal issue.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by harshlife » Mon May 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Seems like a good idea... the read only-ness.
Alot of the time, its not affected, i've watched creepers blow up and do zero damage to their surroundings.. its just now and again when grief somehow plows right through the system (See: Mushrooms at spawn that are just waiting for someone to use bonemeal on).

What would we do with areas that have already had the no building zones violated?
Reverting them would probably take out 1 wall in some instances.. leaving ugly open buildings.
In fairness though.. there should probably have been some kind of "NO! You cant build here"/Eve message when they were first being put down though.
Highly Inactive at the moment.
I can be found here though. If you sign up, message me and I'll get you started.
harshlife

Return to Archives