new commands request / fix help menu

new commands request / fix help menu

by hiyouhiyou » Mon May 14, 2012 3:42 pm

there should be a longer help list there is more /command then what are on the /help most are not on there.
there is 6 pages on the help menu on the 6 help list page there is nothing and the it self need fixing and are put some commands there are something.

There should be a command let you re alter a sign so you do have to destroy the sign again an again for the people like me that suck at spelling this will help. aka /sign_fix
if there is one tell me.

(If there was a /sign_fix command you wouldn't have to take your sign down at the shops you could do /sign_fix and change the name on the signs example: you get a message from zerg960 saying there is a new owner of the mall change your signs all you would have to do is change 1 line not destroy the sign and repute all the line and it will be time saving.)

There should be a command to fly and explode and do all i does is make i so you fly up in the air explode and all your stuff fly every were aka you use this for give a ways are something (are for fun :D ).
the command should be /flying_boom.

There should be a command to sound like a creeper to freak people out for fun.
/creeper_sound

There should be a command to list all the town and are the town /wp that you have fund so you can now which one you can go 2.
/wp_list

there should be a command that makes your head spin for fun.
/spin_head

there should be a command for TNT like say your walking along and you see a pressure plate you want to now if you walk on this am i going to die.
so you do /search and you get a message back saying there is TNT in your area beware
are something like that.
Nothing = everything because it is.
hiyouhiyou

Re: new commands request / fix help menu

by TonedTyphoon » Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 pm

no. This member arrogant. :twisted:
TonedTyphoon

Re: new commands request / fix help menu

by jack_addy » Sat May 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Well first Zerg has to fix the already broken commands like /ban.

jack_addy

Return to Archives