Shop Owners RESTOCK PLEASE

Shop Owners RESTOCK PLEASE

by TonedTyphoon » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:35 am

-Dear Shop Owners of beloved Kreatios-

Every once and a while I go to the spawn mall to spend my hard earn Iron and diamonds. Most of the time when I see something I like, I click on the sign and its says:ops theres no blablablah in here. I'm sick and tired of this disappointing message! So shop Owners please restock on everything! :(

-Sincerely TonedTyphoon
TonedTyphoon

Re: Shop Owners RESTOCK PLEASE

by tweekmore » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Let me start out by saying, shops are going to be reset.

Secondly, You stole all my blaze rods because my sign somehow had [Everyone] on it, you denied it even though me and neko both confirmed that you did it via logs.
Statisticals - Image
tweekmore

by Arjan_M » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Shops are getting reset due to my absence and a few other lingering factors.
Arjan_M
Resident

by TonedTyphoon » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:59 am

Oh yes. I've indeed gave you The ancient and valuable lesson of double checking and to being a good sport when it comes to learning from your mistakes. I don't consider you an enemy. In fact, if you sell mossy cobblestone in your new shop for the price of Iron, I will promise: That I will be most likely to not bother your stuff again, buy mossy cobblestone from only your shop, and give you all the Blaze Rod and Blaze Powder that I have on me and in my chests. (Even the ones I didn't take from you!). No tricks up my sleeves this time, I promise! I'am deeply sorry for what I have done to you and hope you accept my offer. I also hope that in the future we will talk about Blaze Rods as friends! : )

- With Truely Deepest Apologies, TonedTyphoon.
TonedTyphoon

Return to Archives