Bad experience with Wolf Clan

Bad experience with Wolf Clan

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 am

I basically left Wolf clan, because their playing style wasn't fit for me. I explained to them, and i get tons of hate mail from their leader, Wolfgirl. Everyone that i was pretty well off with in that clan was pretty much giving a hate speech when i logged on. They called me some pretty insulting words, and proceded by taunting me and consistently doing /ignore on me, then doing /unignore to send me some hate speech. then they did /ignore to cover their butts. I'm tired of this childish behavior. Prior to the wave of hate, I had done nothing to any members of the clan to upset them to the way they are now. To wolfgirl: Do you really think that doing this will get you anything… we were pretty good friends, but me leaving your clan makes you think it's an insult. I dont hate your clan, i just don't like the style of it… Pretty any of you who decided to follow her childish plans should be ashamed of yourselves. After all you have no idea what you're saying… No i'm not harrassing wolf clan, I'm not harrassing wolfgirl, i'm seriously just raising awareness to the people of kreatious that SOME groups/clans here may not be exactly friendly…

Btw I believe Damek knows something about this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alan_x_zhu

Re: Bad experience with Wolf Clan

by Damek928 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 am

:O Look at all the swearing in that clan! I can see why you would leave. It looks like everyone in the clan is immature.
Damek928
Resident

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:26 am

So.. wolfgirl decided to cry and tell everone that. You can call me "not a human being", but i have no guilt of saying that and posting all that. Let her do whatever with her clan. I seriously do not ________(inappropriate language, I was nice enough to remove it before posting.} For all those who acted as a "Middleman" or a messenger, thanks for being a supportive kreatious community. this shows how great kreaitous is.
alan_x_zhu

by combomeal_12 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:25 am

I dont like wolf clan simply cuz its lead by wolfgirl. I dislike her short temper and her inability to go through a situation properly
combomeal_12

by iAustralian » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:28 am

Uh.. I'm not on the best of terms with Wolfgirl, but wow. 'I hate you!!1!' is a hate message? Welcome to the Internet! Lol. This post is useless, I get called far worse things then what you've shown in teh screenshots
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by aceflamingo23 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:40 am

Those pictures do not show what really happened to cause all this, and I can assure all of you that Wolfgirl's anger was 100% justified.

Here is what happened, at least from my perspective. Wolf's may be a different.

On Tuesday August 14th, we had a group hunt at Wolfsbane. It was five wolf clan members, Wolf, Lemon, Killer, Gotmilk, and myself. We didn't have a prey for our hunt, and Alan volunteered. He came to Wolfsbane dressed in an offensive skin and messing with stuff, despite multiple warnings from Wolf to stop. Shortly after, as we were preparing for the hunt and Gotmilk was hiding (by this time, Alan had decided against being prey), Alan started attacking Killer while we all had pvp on. Wolfgirl got upset at him for his continued violations of the rules, and threatened to kick him out of Wolf Clan if he did not stop his hate. He continued with his angry and nonsensical rants, and Wolf told him he was kicked out and to leave Wolfsbane. He did, but he also told a mod (I believe it was Damek) that we were coming after him with harm potions to kill him. This led him and a large group of Donor+ to come to Wolfsbane during our hunt and start harassing us, first dropping potions from the sky district, and later coming down to ground and killing Lemon with splash potions. They wouldn't stop harassing us, even though we only wanted peace. They finally did stop, after a VERY VERY long time of not listening to a word Wolf said, and after killing Lemon twice and almost killing me once, and when we tried to find out how this happened, we found out about what Alan had told Damek, and caused Damek and his group to believe that we were out to get him so he had to get us first. Alan had lied to many of the mods and veterans, and assembled their group simply to come after us and harass us during our hunt. This of course made Wolfgirl upset, and it also made me upset, as I had problems trusting Alan after he threatened me weeks before. Wolf's anger was justified, as he had ruined our hunt (the hunts are a great experience for all Wolf Clan members) and had lied about the behavior of Wolfgirl to mods and veterans.

Wolfgirl is a good member of the community. I know Wolfgirl as one of the nicest, smartest, strongest, and most mature players on the server. Much more than many of the people currently attacking her. She doesn't deserve any of this, especially not from a troll like you, Alan.

Alan is simply a troll who has taken screen shots intended to make Woflgirl look like an aggressor, without giving any kind of story behind it to back it up. If anyone should be discredited through this, it is Alan and all of the donor+ trolls, who, although they may have been confused, still broke rules and got away with it simply because of their rank. Alan, if you do not change your behavior, more and more of the kreatious community will grow to dislike and ignore you, just as all of Wolf Clan now does.
aceflamingo23

by briley0407 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:09 am

should this be locked this post is stupid
^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

by alan_x_zhu » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:Those pictures do not show what really happened to cause all this, and I can assure all of you that Wolfgirl's anger was 100% justified.

Here is what happened, at least from my perspective. Wolf's may be a different.

On Tuesday August 14th, we had a group hunt at Wolfsbane. It was five wolf clan members, Wolf, Lemon, Killer, Gotmilk, and myself. We didn't have a prey for our hunt, and Alan volunteered. He came to Wolfsbane dressed in an offensive skin and messing with stuff, despite multiple warnings from Wolf to stop. Shortly after, as we were preparing for the hunt and Gotmilk was hiding (by this time, Alan had decided against being prey), Alan started attacking Killer while we all had pvp on. Wolfgirl got upset at him for his continued violations of the rules, and threatened to kick him out of Wolf Clan if he did not stop his hate. He continued with his angry and nonsensical rants, and Wolf told him he was kicked out and to leave Wolfsbane. He did, but he also told a mod (I believe it was Damek) that we were coming after him with harm potions to kill him. This led him and a large group of Donor+ to come to Wolfsbane during our hunt and start harassing us, first dropping potions from the sky district, and later coming down to ground and killing Lemon with splash potions. They wouldn't stop harassing us, even though we only wanted peace. They finally did stop, after a VERY VERY long time of not listening to a word Wolf said, and after killing Lemon twice and almost killing me once, and when we tried to find out how this happened, we found out about what Alan had told Damek, and caused Damek and his group to believe that we were out to get him so he had to get us first. Alan had lied to many of the mods and veterans, and assembled their group simply to come after us and harass us during our hunt. This of course made Wolfgirl upset, and it also made me upset, as I had problems trusting Alan after he threatened me weeks before. Wolf's anger was justified, as he had ruined our hunt (the hunts are a great experience for all Wolf Clan members) and had lied about the behavior of Wolfgirl to mods and veterans.

Wolfgirl is a good member of the community. I know Wolfgirl as one of the nicest, smartest, strongest, and most mature players on the server. Much more than many of the people currently attacking her. She doesn't deserve any of this, especially not from a troll like you, Alan.

Alan is simply a troll who has taken screen shots intended to make Woflgirl look like an aggressor, without giving any kind of story behind it to back it up. If anyone should be discredited through this, it is Alan and all of the donor+ trolls, who, although they may have been confused, still broke rules and got away with it simply because of their rank. Alan, if you do not change your behavior, more and more of the kreatious community will grow to dislike and ignore you, just as all of Wolf Clan now does.

Gee, you typed a lot. I simply went there because wolfgirl asked me to go to their little 'hunt'. I went there and messed with some buttons and such, not to do anything bad… I never said you guys were going to kill me with potions.. some other guy decided to come and he told me, I was warning you guys. I left the group because , as I said, It was not my type. I got everyone to come after you guys because you guys were being retarded (after i quit, you guys started to rage at me for no apparrent reason.) I didn't start attacking killer out of no hell reason, i started because he thought it was funny to destroy someone's armor. I believe you got your crap rumors from Wolfgirl. Apparrently ALL of you are very confused. I didn't attack you or anyone else for that matter until you guys decided to lose control of yourselves and rant like… face it… animals. I'm not an aggressive person.. you guys need to learn to communicate better. Wolfgirl got this wrong because of a misunderstanding, and I'm sure did, too. All I did was warn you guys of someone coming to kill wolf clan with potions, I have nothing to do with them.

I believe your current post is just a "spark" to start a flame war that isn't necessary here at kreatious. Your posts are detrimental to who and what Wolf clan is.. Why do you think I left? Apparrently I tried to explain to you guys, but the group of you never get it. What I post is true here. If you're not going to open up your aggressive little minds to others opinions, I suggest you remove yourselves from the kreatious community and the group of you just start a private server. Nobody haves fun here with liars and ignorant people.

Aceflamingo, seriously?! You just made this thread really useless and stupid, beyond what purpose this was originally for. You're making wolf clan look bad. Because of your unorientated argument to my complaints about wolf clan, you turn people away from you. I personally did nothing to purposely hurt the clan. Your flaming comments and offensive acts caused me to take appropriate action. I don't appreciate physchopaths.

Stop arguing with me and clear this up.

If you're here to argue with my point, do so. Don't go around forums flaming others. Nobody likes that. "Aceflamingo23 is a 11 year old who goes around doing stupid things and such." Do you like that?
alan_x_zhu

by Neko92 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 am

Locked by owner's request.

Alan in Mini-Chat Wrote:i'm requesting this thing locked
the thread
ace is just looking for an argument that won't get anyone anywhere but me repeating my words
Neko92
Veteran

Return to Archives