ill be gone for awhile

ill be gone for awhile

by lucasmetro » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 am

i guess not making the vet vote was just the straw that broke the camels back to me, i guess it is my fault though because i curse and make jokes about people in global and like to mess around too much. I have always needed long breaks between minecraft sessions because it gets boring to me too.... zerg960 your an amazing admin and i hold nothing against you, i will always be loyal to kreatious and will stay with you from vc and beyond.... I will probably be back in december for a new start on the server with new faces and a whole new world to await me. killer can have all my stuff... I will be back in december and i will sometimes randomely vote for keratinous on minestatus because no matter what kreatious is the best server i have ever seen (and ive seen a lot of servers). I guess thats all i wanted to say.... also remember me in december and have fun!!!
lucasmetro

Re: ill be gone for awhile

by iExspee » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:34 am

Bye person I never met. Also this is sort of asking to become vtn, so that's just going to make you less of a priority, plus you only joined the forums a couple days ago.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 am

bye lucas (again)
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by vini123 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:10 pm

see ya lucas.
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by lucasmetro » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Squad,just wanted to say that as proof tht I have been here since 3/16 of 2011... For some reason I was inactive for long enough for my forum to be deleted or something... I remember you though, I was around before 1.7 I remember upmarket and ducky52 and his ban hammer and I founded the original COG to fight the RDA, remember me now?
lucasmetro

Return to Archives