Cyberbullying and the Kreatious Community

Re: Cyberbullying and the Kreatious Community

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:
Chasmek Wrote:Kids in school can choose who to hang out with and who their friends are. Just as you can choose where you spend your time online and who to chat with. The issue then is making those choices in a way that actually makes you happier rather than unhappy.

I like this community but people are mean to me.

If you legitimately like this community, then start acting like it. Because coming online and spewing "I hate my life. I don't want to live anymore. I hate everyone and they hate me," Is only going to bring negative attention to you. I am not being mean, nor are most of the people who tell you this. We're trying to help you. If you can't cooperate, we can't help you. And if we can't help you, and you can't help yourself, then it's going to be nothing but problems for you, Ace.

Face it. People don't like whining. And frankly, that's 99% of what you've done ever since being unbanned. Unless you cool your jets on the whining, and start being friendly, people are just going to continue to be unpleasant to you. We don't want that, and you don't want that. So you decide what you need to do.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by iExspee » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:
jbige7 Wrote:You can always find a new community :)

That's what you want. You probably want the bullied kids at your school to go somewhere else too.

I don't want that; no-one does. I love you, Ace ~Kieran
I couldn't give two craps, I think all people should leave school who are bullied. ~iExspee
Last edited by iExspee on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Irish_Ninja Wrote:
aceflamingo23 Wrote:
Chasmek Wrote:Kids in school can choose who to hang out with and who their friends are. Just as you can choose where you spend your time online and who to chat with. The issue then is making those choices in a way that actually makes you happier rather than unhappy.

I like this community but people are mean to me.

If you legitimately like this community, then start acting like it. Because coming online and spewing "I hate my life. I don't want to live anymore. I hate everyone and they hate me," Is only going to bring negative attention to you. I am not being mean, nor are most of the people who tell you this. We're trying to help you. If you can't cooperate, we can't help you. And if we can't help you, and you can't help yourself, then it's going to be nothing but problems for you, Ace.

Face it. People don't like whining. And frankly, that's 99% of what you've done ever since being unbanned. Unless you cool your jets on the whining, and start being friendly, people are just going to continue to be unpleasant to you. We don't want that, and you don't want that. So you decide what you need to do.

I'm beyond help. And it is mean of people to tell me that I am annoying and some people telling me to kill myself because I'm sad. I say this stuff because it is the only thing I think of anymore.
aceflamingo23

by Chasmek » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Lad, if you're still talking to people then you aren't beyond help, because it means you still want help.
Take Neko's advice, call someone or talk to someone.
Yeah, there are some mean folks around, but that's their problem. They have to live with themselves as mean people. You can be better than that.
Chasmek

by vini123 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 pm

all you do is log on and say i hate myself i hate school! im going to kill myself, i personally think this topic should be locked and archived cause you're the one starting the whole thing, its not that u come on and everyone is like go away ace we dislike you, no its not like this. its more like you saying i hate myself! then you say nobody likes me. people start saying: but i like you, and you're just ignoring them, this is your problem ace, not ours, okey some people can be a bit kinder but seriously, stop starting the same conversation (what u call cyberbullying) again and again. and even the worst part is that you start it yourself.
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:18 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:
I'm beyond help. And it is mean of people to tell me that I am annoying and some people telling me to kill myself because I'm sad. I say this stuff because it is the only thing I think of anymore.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Stop it.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by vini123 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 pm

this post doesn't make sence. Why post it if you're the one starting the discussions every time again.

Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

Previous

Return to Archives