I have a problem with someone... (MODS LOOK)

I have a problem with someone... (MODS LOOK)

by Epicface_2 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 pm

So, I have this problem with this guy named Dbatten, a faithful and hard-working member of my village, Epika, and he's also a good person, (But he doesn't go on these forums, so this message is not intended for him) He just loves to build big things. Don't get me wrong, he's a good builder, but he builds buildings WAY bigger than they need to be, and often builds stuff without my permission. I am running out of LAND!!! I live on oc, and my Dbatten's buildings have taken up over 1/5 of my village, he built a HUGE farm, a GIGANTIC diner, and recently, he built an inn, which I actually liked, but he extended the pool RIGHT in the middle of another guy's house! I need help, but I don't want Dbatten to move, he's a great guy, and pulls in alot of resources for the village, so I don't want him to leave. So, I may need a mods help to roll back some of his creations. If Dbatten is reading this, I'm really sorry, but you just build to much stuff, and theres no room for new villagers to build actual houses. :( If a mod can talk to me about this when Im on, Ill be really greatful, thanks.

Epicface_2
Resident

Re: I have a problem with someone... (MODS LOOK)

by kieranchocian » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Tell him. I'm not removing anything, because you're allowing it.
kieranchocian
Veteran

Return to Archives