Check for kreatious News

Re: Check for kreatious News

by bondsmatthew » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Basically, there's two ways to get the money. The first is a direct deposit into a bank account(I don't have one), so I can't do that.[If I do that way, or if someone else does it that way, it's easier. Adsence > Account > Paypal]

The way I do it, is: [Adsence > Check > Prepaid Card > Paypal]
Also, this pic. <Don't click _as much_ ads as this, they might get suspicious :[ >
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by HovR » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 pm

I see now. Do you know how much you have to earn before they pay you?

And I can assure you I didn't click on it 30 more times!

In all seriousness, don't spam click the adverts, since technically it violates Adsense's ToU. I'd suggest that clicking the ads somewhere between 1 and 3 times a day is suitable, or click an ad every time you naturally visit the site - Of course the ads you click will genuinely interest you, hence your reason for clicking on them ;) .

I edited your OP bonds, to make everyone aware. Hope you don't mind!
HovR
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm

No, of course I don't mind! :D

Yeah, I have to earn $100 before I can 'cash out'. But, I have money on my Adsense account. About $60 before I made this blog, so all of that will go towards kreatious, BUT, I have to cash out before the 16th of this month. Meaning, I have to cash out before then, if kreatious wants the money. This is my account:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:05 pm

The thing that I am worried about is that could some of these be trojan viruses? Are you sure that they are safe enough to click?
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by SirDukem » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:18 pm

They're ads from google. I trust google enough to run my phone's operating system ;) I wouldn't be scared to click the ad on the blog, only because they're google ads.
SirDukem
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives