TNT in creative

TNT in creative

by Mark4life92 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:42 am

I really have been hating going on the creative server cause every time i go on, i keep find huge amount of TNT damage around and it just becoming an annoyance. I feel like lots of other users feel the same way. Im wondering what everyone would think of just banning it on the creative server, as the benefits to it are very few on a creative server, since we can just destroy everything with a click. Just want to get a feel from you guys, just a thought, though it is something i would like to see.
Mark4life92
Veteran

Re: TNT in creative

by dritalia47 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:33 am

ya.........ive noticed a lot more destruction then creativity with tnt. Although i think if we removed tnt from creative new players who get on and ask if they can use tnt on the server will not be as attracted to the server if we say no (idk if this would really happen im just assuming). But i do think something should be done about tnt :/
"You cant kill me if im already dead. -suicides-"
dritalia47

by Rubinst » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:14 am

Maybe make it RSD+ or DONOR+ . or new players can't use tnt or lava..
https://twitter.com/#!/PlayRecEdiT
http://www.youtube.com/user/PlayRecEdit/featured
If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first. Kurt Cobain
Spoiler:
The game
Rubinst
Resident

by phillip1299 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:45 pm

I suggested before that we restrict tnt usage for new players but I was pretty much ignored and now we're discussing the same issue again. I honestly think the simplest solution is to just restrict tnt and lava usage for new players, perhaps players with less than 20 hours on the server? Also for the whole argument of "restricting tnt will not attract as many new players", having unrestricted tnt attracts a lot more griefers too, which can probably be proved if we all took a look at the reasons people were banned during the past 5 days, I am willing to bet 75% of the bans were because of tnt griefing. I would rather have people attracted to our server based on the quality of our builds, rather than unlimited tnt & lava being instantly available to new players.
phillip1299
Veteran

by Mark4life92 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 pm

unforutuntly ive noticed quiet a few rsd being destructive with tnt, for the most part not in a griefing matter, but still not in a good way. i dont think it is far for it to be a donor+ perk, makes it sound like you are buying the right to use tnt, maybe and rsd+, or vtn+ perk. it really depends. creative is just getting grief heavy now, and though its not the whole solution, removing tnt out of the equation would help a ton.
Mark4life92
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Well tnt is not that useful if you think about it unless you have to blow a mountain of. mayeb one should have to get a mods permission to do this
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by tommyblasta5264 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 am

I agree with Rubinst. We should make it Rsd+ buecause TNT is fun to use, but practically in only one thing - Fireworks.
I have nothing else to say.
tommyblasta5264

by hommelgardigan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 am

hmmm maybe if someone uses TNT in a bad way once, then they cant use it again for 10-20 hrs depending on how bad the grief
I Am The Chef Of Building
hommelgardigan
Resident

by MrManJoseph » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 am

Well creative was taken down so i don't think we will be having any more tnt problems.
MrManJoseph
Resident

Return to Archives