In the end..

Re: In the end..

by jbige7 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:13 am

Good bye Upmax hope to see you sometime in the future.
-Jordan
jbige7

by SquareDot » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 am

:( Catch you round on the server UpMax...
"Catch you on the flip side..."

SquareDot
Resident

by CRASH7863 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:31 am

If it wasn't for you max i wouldn't be playing minecraft or have found kreatious I love ya videos. You will still have me as a subscriber :D Bye!
THIS IS SPARTA!!! wait a sec this isn't sparta this is KREATIOUS!!!! GO KREATIOUS!!! :D
CRASH7863
Resident

by jttx2 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:15 am

THANK YOU!!!

If it wasn't for you, I would be bored with Minecraft! And I LOVE Kreatious!! Also,I thank you for showing a lot of good people on Kreatious, KREATIOUS! so just.....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Join Blob Now!
jttx2
Resident

by Mythic316 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:24 am

Hi upmax im jhall5718 you may remember me you may not but i was the one who proposed a marriage to you about 76 times. anyway without you i woudnt be on kreatious ever. I hope you come to visit.
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by hommelgardigan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:59 am

Max ur videos r the best.
They've helped me find kreatious+ new games and new ways to pass my time
So thank you
I Am The Chef Of Building
hommelgardigan
Resident

by GoldenGuy45 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 am

Thank you max. with out you i probably would have quit minecraft. i was getting board out of my mind! then i saw your videos... i tried kreatious. I LOVED IT! i stayed. i have great friends, and most people like me. because of you. so thank you. and thank you for encouraging people for joining our server. I probably wouldn't have all these great friends and great memories of kreatious. so... THANK YOU! ;)
Last edited by GoldenGuy45 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything starts, with an idea
GoldenGuy45

by UpGring » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 am

Hey Max,

I just saw you like 2 times on the server. I talked you to - you are a very nice guy.

I watched every single video on your channel and I continue to support you. I really appreciate how mature you are and the types of video you make - also the live commentary is for me an important point to a successful youtube channel.

I wish you good luck and good continuation with your machinima partner and I hope to see you on kreatious again.

- UpGring
Spoiler:
UpGring
Resident

by MrManJoseph » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 am

Bye maxy
MrManJoseph
Resident

by Noxious_Acid » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

I feel like contributing to this thread.

Those of you who have access to the staff section probably saw my "I quit" thread, and I wanted to apologise if I sounded a little bitter. I stand by my reasons, but I don't want to be remembered as the guy who left by saying everything negative he could.
Kreatious (back when there was only one) was the second and the last minecraft server I ever played on. When it split, I quit minecraft for the simple reason that I don't want to be a part of a server that wasn't (in my eyes) the same server that I joined all that time ago, not to mention the disappointment that was 1.0.
I had a lot of great times on kreatious, but I feel my work, as they say, is done. I don't feel that I could bring anything good to kreatious, and feel that it's best to just quit while I'm ahead.
Yes, this means that it's unlikely I'll return, but I'll still lurk the forums. I might even come in-game to visit a few times, although I promise nothing.
Try not to forget me. Tell tales of Noxious Acid and all that he did. I don't want to become just another old player who quit when the server split.
Noxious_Acid
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives