Better moving mod?

Better moving mod?

by maizmadness » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 am

I resetly saw a mod review on the better moving mod. And i think installing this for the server would give us an esge on other server as well as make playing the server more interesting for players.

This is just an i dea i had you dont have to agree but i think it would be interesting to see how it would change the gameplay see on the server out what do you think?
maizmadness
Donor

Re: Better moving mod?

by Irish_Ninja » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:46 am

I think what makes Kreatious, well, Kreatious, is that we're so simple. Adding mods like this, that actually change the gameplay, I feel, would be a step away from our roots, that we don't really need to take. It looks like a fun mod to mess around with on singleplayer, but as far as Kreatious goes, I think vanilla is the best way to go.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by eli7613 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Didnt zerg960 say we are not vanilla anymore?
Image Image
eli7613
Resident

by maizmadness » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 am

hmm i do agree that vinilla makes kreatious kreatious but i still think having a mod like this wil just ad more things that players can do and build in our server. And that this may actually attract some new players to come and check us out.
maizmadness
Donor

by bossman1113 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

We are semi-vanilla; but thats not the point. I like the smart moving mod, but it just makes everything else complicated. And the fact that the mod is client side will make it a lesser possibility that it'll be approved.
bossman1113
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Not to mention, if it were added, then everyone would start asking for more mods, like mo' creatures, or zeppelin, or Aether... Which are all great mods, don't get me wrong. But when those start getting denied, people will start to wonder, "well how come ___ got his mod approved, but mine didn't? Mine is more fun!"

Best to stay as close to vanilla as possible, to avoid confusion and drama. Pretty much, what we've got now. :D
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by homerstatic » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 am

In order to have this mod on kreatious. The server would have to have it, and every player that logged on would have to have it on their client. I just don't think that will work.
homerstatic
Veteran

by maizmadness » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 am

Yeh i do agree with all of you. yes mods are a fun thing to have but it would eventually get out of control and people would all want mods. and it would mean all players would have to to have it in there client? thats just to much hassle so i think no we should keep it the same.

Thanx for the feedback guys :)
maizmadness
Donor

Return to Archives