End Portals

Do you think it's right for people to lock up the end portal for their own selfish use?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 am

unlock the portals for everyone to use
90%
let the portals be locked up to certian people
10%

Total votes : 51

Re: End Portals

by Irish_Ninja » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 pm

I think this issue has more or less been resolved. At least one of the portals is public, which means players can enter the end at any time.
As for harvesting endstone; I think the plan is to add in a separate end dimension in the regen world, for people to discover and harvest endstone from. The one in the main world, from what I hear, will be reverted to normal, and used only for players to fight the dragon.

Honestly, I think the major concern wasn't the endstone as a resource itself. Not very many people actually wanted endstone, including myself. The issue was just the principle of locking off a world to all but a select few. Because most couldn't have it, they all wanted to have it. And now that it's open to the public, people suddenly don't want that endstone anymore.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Re: End Portals

by mattchuu » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:27 pm

I agree, this topic has been resolved. I will lock it for now, anyone who thinks there is still a problem can pm me and i'll see if it should re-opened.

EDIT: I would like to mention that Italiasoccer and Zeenoo have both said they don't own their portal anymore. So the portals being public are now 3 for 3.
mattchuu
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives