Ban appeal

Re: Ban appeal

by McCoy1996 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:31 am

The reason the ban was so long is because as soon as I questioned you, you said for me to just ban you. So you knew it was wrong to fly. If you didn't know it was against the rules and or uninstalled the mod I would've let you go with a warning.

You used the mod for your personal gain, any other player would've had to place the lava without a fly mod. Next time, take the long way home :)
McCoy1996
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:41 am

First. Don't be mean. Second, be quiet. Don't talk to a moderator like that. Third, it was 2 days, when you tried to log in the first time.. The time had start to tick. Ie: 1 day xx hours. Learn to understand before making accusations. Fourth, you have been officially warned. Don't be disrespectful towards anyone.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm sorry I didn't check your appeal right when it was posted, thats because I didn't check the forums between Feb 06 at 9 pm and Feb 7 at 8 pm (CST)

Next time, have a better attitude. And griefing a mod, then flyhacking after your first ban expired is not a good idea. I wouldnt mind going back in the day where hacking was a perma ban... So, next time follow the rules and we wont have anymore problems, right?
McCoy1996
Veteran

Return to Archives