Creative IP ban

Creative IP ban

by supermariobubba » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 am

Mod who banned you: zerg960
Reason: using creative to evade bans
Appeal:
I do not use creative to "evade bans" I use it to ask for an appeal of short-term bans, I am trying to regain trust in this community and I have removed the "most greifed creative server ever" video that shunned kreatious
supermariobubba

Re: Creative IP ban

by Arjan_M » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 am

Well since my ban was the one that lead to this IP ban..

I banned you for cursing in global. In a short period of time I gave you 3 warnings, and you ignored them all. (2 verbal warnings, and a ban) I banned you on SuperMarioBubba, and you switch over to your alt SuperZerg. I gave you two warnings to leave the server, and you do. Then you hop back on "SuperMarioBubba" and try to plea for us to hear you out. Since you always use creative as your scapegoat, the only thing to do is for you to wait out your ban on survival, and atleast make an attempt to gain trust.

Not to mention 15 bans in the last 10 days.. I don't see your ban being lifted.
Arjan_M
Resident

by supermariobubba » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 am

arjan most of the 7 bans i received today were the staff's fault. I asked wolfgirl that question then zaq started annoying me and i got banned for 20 minuts so that pissed me off even more then sonic came on and he started being a jerk to me and that was the point I started raging, wich i was banned for AGAIN. Later I came back and I cooled down and wanted to apologize to wolfgirl but people were being jerks to her so I cussed at them, wich i was banned for. I came to creative to explain myself but then you guys told me to GTFO.
supermariobubba

by iExspee » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 am

I think you're more in the wrong here, using language such as "pissed" may not be the best way to talk to a mod or vtn. There needs to be more to you doing nothing to be banned 10 times in 15 days or w/e it was
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Zeenoo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am

This ban expired. Technical decline.
Zeenoo

Return to Archives