Leaving due to jerk mods

Re: Leaving due to jerk mods

by kieranchocian » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:27 pm

This topic is getting WAY out of hand; let's try to keep on topic now.

Goodbye supermariobubba.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 pm

I consider malandrix to be a part of staff already, he NEVER sucks up to me. Infact he curses at me in spanish ;o

I just don't like it, JS, you coming back all of the sudden and talking crap.

I like people who keep it real, malandrix keeps it real, so I respect him.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by Jsblackout82 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 pm

I didn't mean it like that I just think that's kind of annoying how one mod or vet or whatever says something then a bunch of donors and residents start instantly jump to supporting it. Malandrix don't lose friends over a game if they stop being your friend because of a game are they really your friends? This forum freaks out over everything. How'bout this-everyone stfu and enjoy the game instead of whining like two year olds. Oh yeah sorry MCcoy I did kind of randomly come back and start pointing fingers. Sorry. Oh and back to topic-Supermariobubba it's not like you're doing the wrong thing you're just being stupid. You need people skills yelling at them "Do you hate me!" just makes them angry.
This is Sparta!!!!!! "King Leonidas"
Jsblackout82
Resident

by McCoy1996 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:14 am

^JS keepin it real, I respect that :D
McCoy1996
Veteran

by iExspee » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Should this post be locked? I think we all know who wins and everyone has said their good byes
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by SquareDot » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

As a resident who has been here for many months now, I have known supermariobubba since the 1.7 map.
But now you have changed much since I've seen you on the server, Bubba. You have slipped-up and shown that you let your ignorance get in the way of thinking and decency. Sexual harassment of a player, swearing, going on your little brother's account to avoid your banning, and now blaming the moderators that help protect and keep the peace on the server- over your own idiocy. The person I knew back on the 1.7 map has now changed to be an immature child. If you ever want the server or me to trust you again, then please; Stop your immaturity.

Goodbye.
"Catch you on the flip side..."

SquareDot
Resident

Previous

Return to Archives