the tale of zerg's cave

the tale of zerg's cave

by supermariobubba » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 am

Back in 1.7 zerg had made several temp words to prepare for 1.8 In this temp world me and kiro were summoned into a cave underground. Zerg exercised his trolling on us. First he spawned 30 golden apples and threw them into lava. Next he spawned cobwebs and trapped us in them, luckily someone had a diamond sword and he got rid of the spammed webs. Zerg next tested out his herobrine NPC. he made it /piggyback on himself and then did it to kiro. we soon found an exit and left
supermariobubba

Re: the tale of zerg's cave

by aceflamingo23 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 am

man i think i saw hero brian on kreatious man, i swear i saw him blink man. and the computer started moving. man we should all go over to hero brians hood and bust up him and he homies the chupacabra and jersey devil am i right?
aceflamingo23

by supermariobubba » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:15 am

Beat up them creepypastas
supermariobubba

by stickguy7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

This post should be taken down for several reasons. One, its trolling. Two, Zerg does not spawn blocks in. Three, your spelling and grammar is atrocious.
stickguy7
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:16 am

This.. is being moved to Archives, it's clearly trolling, and it's not correct at all. =/
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

Return to Archives