In the end..

In the end..

by UpMax » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello,

Most of you might know me, I was the promoter of kreatious until the split. I just want to say a couple of things, I don't want to leave it like that, I am not that kind of person (even though lately, some of you might think different)

I've made mistakes, it's true, I was foolish and thought too high of myself, and it took a community split for me to see clearly. I am sorry to Mattchu, Shadowofrsr, Bondsmatthew, and other people (you know who you are) if I treated you like less of a person, it was never my intention, and I do want to appolgise for it. I see now what I did wrong, and I'm trying to change

When the server has split, I was full of anger, but I don't really understand why ? Now that I see things clearly, I had no reason for it. I felt betrayed in some way, but now I understand both point of views, and I see why it had to happen. I don't blame either side, both admins had good points

Also I would like to clear some things up about me leaving kreatious, it is not because of the server split, I have been planning leaving kreatious for 2 months now, you guys can ask Grape or K2, they both know it. It's not because I didn't have fun, because I did have a blast, it's because I felt I needed something new, my videos needed a new start

Hope you guys have lots of fun in the future, and who knows, maybe I will drop by sometime
Last edited by UpMax on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UpMax
Veteran

Re: In the end..

by iExspee » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Max I am so sad that you will be leaving I have left some private messages on your youtube to give you some more great servers. But no server is like this.
And now we have to find another promoter, I am going to try become a promoter if Zerg will give me the rank then I too will do videos for this server practically daily if you want to see my youtube channel its
http://www.youtube.com/user/PeterTvFilms?feature=mhee
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by kenny0011 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Max... I feel I need to say thanks. to you. *yes* =o

If it was without your videos, I would probably not be typing this message, as I would never have found kreatious.

:3
kenny0011
Donor

by mattchuu » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Thanks man, Have fun, good luck. Thanks for making this all possible for me.
mattchuu
Veteran

by iExspee » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:59 pm

and i would also like to say.
You were the person who inspired me to play kreatious and minecraft
you should definitely have much more views on your videos then you are getting
-aquad1
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Snakejay » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:31 am

Upmax, sad to see you go, i didnt really talk or hang out with you much but without you i wouldnt have known about this server. So thank you :D
Snakejay
Veteran

by maizmadness » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:37 am

Thank you Max for showing me to kreatious i am very grateful for that. And i think the whole community should be very thankful for you have helped kreatious grow to be one of the best servers out there Thank you max :D
maizmadness
Donor

by xxKuro » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 am

All I would like to say to you Max is this.....

Thank you....

Without you I probably would never have really played SMP..
xxKuro
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:15 am

Max, you will be dearly missed. Though I don't know you like most others, and my decision to join the server wassnt inspired by you, I still know you as a great, friendly part of our community. I doubt half of this server would be here if it weren't for your videos, and I'm glad that you did. I probably wouldn't have the great friends here if you didn't make those videos.

I'm not going to say goodbye, because every member of kreatious, even the ones that are apart of the other community, will eventually return. Maybe for a day, or week, or even a month. Who knows? But it was great crafting with ya.
bossman1113
Veteran

by eli7613 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Max we will be missing you on the server! The only reason i joined MineCraft and Kreatious is because of your videos and now i also started playing TF2 because of you max i hope you come back sometime and good luck with your videos!
Image Image
eli7613
Resident

Next

Return to Archives