13%

Total votes : 61

Re: June vets

by Gigglo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 am

I've voted for Icefang and Josh. :P
Gigglo

by lowietje » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 pm

What the? Why are the votes reset? o.o just when IceFang and OmgitsJosh win they reset? o.o well once again im voting for icefang and omgitsjosh
lowietje

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Again, I'm going with Icefang. Mainly because I'm not sure I agree with the other three becoming vet. Just something fishy about them all being forced into the votes through their names being spammed in pre-votes.
I could be wrong; they could be great players. I just find their sources suspicious.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by Omgitsjosh » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Thanks guys I agree with Vini me and Icefang should get it because we would have been almost the exact same votes... :S
Omgitsjosh

by X_Kyro_X » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Well, intentional or not, this reset vtn votes seems to have the same results so..No worries right? :D
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by vini123 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:34 pm

I will get mad if only icefang will get it due this dumb reset (No offence against icefang. But sadface for OmgitsJosh because he also deserves it)
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by bondsmatthew » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Goddamn you all. Seriously. Let me pick at a lot of your arguments one by one, because quite frankly, a lot of you are either looking stupid or embarrassing yourselves. And it's getting incredibly annoying.

Vini Wrote:Seriously? Restarting the votes one day before they end? And now only make it last 1day? So mrman and jepoken win? Im mad about this this is just so nasty. I'd say since josh and Icefang won the last time were promoting them and were removing this post i totally do NOT agree with the vote reset it's just really nasty. And even if cruiser copied it and Posted it again by accident why would he change the end date and the name order :/

First of all, the votes got reset because Cruiserman got hacked. Go check yourself. You have moderator logs. Use the damn things. Second of all, he set them to the day they were before. NOT SET FOR ONE DAY.(Well, they were, but.. if you don't see why he did..) Just so you know, no, not so they win Vini. Just because people want them veteran, doesn't mean they were 'rigged' or some shit. When Udo got Vtn, ALL of the moderators wanted him Vet. Same with mod. Were they rigged? Hell no. He was a damn good mod - next to HovR. It's nasty, not that the votes were reset. His personal information - bank, bills could have been compromised. But noooo, all you care about are the damn Veteran votes. Some friend you are. It's nasty that cruiser got hacked. He got hacked. It's not like he reset them on purpose. Also, just because YOU don't agree with something, doesn't mean that should happen. I don't even know what you are saying here. He couldn't have C/P'd it here. The original thread was deleted. Hense no C/P action. And what does the Syntax have to do with anything? The way in which the names are listed?

Aquad Wrote:I totally agree with you there vini, at least 50% of these people wouldn't be on this list if it were not for the vtn trolls. Jepoken and MrMan do not deserve this rank at all.

Will you shut up about the 'veteran trolls'? It's getting annoying, the phrase in general and the way in which you use it, as are you to be honest. I didn't want to say it, but I have to now. You don't deserve veteran either, Aquad. Nor do you deserve ChatMod. You constantly curse people out in donor channel.. at least when I'm on and don't do your job. For example. Did you kick the guy who typed the penis ejaculating? Nope. You kicked the guy who already got warned by Wall-E. Personal vendetta? Tell me the real reason, Aquad?

What about the time I had to forcibly put you and 007CoolCube into /q and talk to you like you were 11 years old; to not talk that in Donor channel? Yeah. You should totally kick people for language. Nice doing your job there man. Nice.

Irish_Ninja Wrote:Again, I'm going with Icefang. Mainly because I'm not sure I agree with the other three becoming vet. Just something fishy about them all being forced into the votes through their names being spammed in pre-votes.
I could be wrong; they could be great players. I just find their sources suspicious.

Read above about my Udo post. Ctrl + F is a beautiful tool.

What is up with most of you here, honestly. We(past staff and vtns) never whined and complained about anyone becoming Vtn or Mod. Learn to grow up and accept things.

If you try to ban me for my speech here, there's something called The Bill of Rights in America - where these server's are hosted. Freedom of speeeeechhhhhhhh
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by tylerwaters13 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm

bondsmatthew Wrote:Goddamn you all. Seriously. Let me pick at a lot of your arguments one by one, because quite frankly, a lot of you are either looking stupid or embarrassing yourselves. And it's getting incredibly annoying.

Vini Wrote:Seriously? Restarting the votes one day before they end? And now only make it last 1day? So mrman and jepoken win? Im mad about this this is just so nasty. I'd say since josh and Icefang won the last time were promoting them and were removing this post i totally do NOT agree with the vote reset it's just really nasty. And even if cruiser copied it and Posted it again by accident why would he change the end date and the name order :/

First of all, the votes got reset because Cruiserman got hacked. Go check yourself. You have moderator logs. Use the damn things. Second of all, he set them to the day they were before. NOT SET FOR ONE DAY.(Well, they were, but.. if you don't see why he did..) Just so you know, no, not so they win Vini. Just because people want them veteran, doesn't mean they were 'rigged' or some shit. When Udo got Vtn, ALL of the moderators wanted him Vet. Same with mod. Were they rigged? Hell no. He was a damn good mod - next to HovR. It's nasty, not that the votes were reset. His personal information - bank, bills could have been compromised. But noooo, all you care about are the damn Veteran votes. Some friend you are. It's nasty that cruiser got hacked. He got hacked. It's not like he reset them on purpose. Also, just because YOU don't agree with something, doesn't mean that should happen. I don't even know what you are saying here. He couldn't have C/P'd it here. The original thread was deleted. Hense no C/P action. And what does the Syntax have to do with anything? The way in which the names are listed?

Aquad Wrote:I totally agree with you there vini, at least 50% of these people wouldn't be on this list if it were not for the vtn trolls. Jepoken and MrMan do not deserve this rank at all.

Will you shut up about the 'veteran trolls'? It's getting annoying, the phrase in general and the way in which you use it, as are you to be honest. I didn't want to say it, but I have to now. You don't deserve veteran either, Aquad. Nor do you deserve ChatMod. You constantly curse people out in donor channel.. at least when I'm on and don't do your job. For example. Did you kick the guy who typed the penis ejaculating? Nope. You kicked the guy who already got warned by Wall-E. Personal vendetta? Tell me the real reason, Aquad?

What about the time I had to forcibly put you and 007CoolCube into /q and talk to you like you were 11 years old; to not talk that in Donor channel? Yeah. You should totally kick people for language. Nice doing your job there man. Nice.

Irish_Ninja Wrote:Again, I'm going with Icefang. Mainly because I'm not sure I agree with the other three becoming vet. Just something fishy about them all being forced into the votes through their names being spammed in pre-votes.

Read above about my Udo post. Ctrl + F is a beautiful tool.

What is up with most of you here, honestly. We(past staff and vtns) never whined and complained about anyone becoming Vtn or Mod. Learn to grow up and accept things.

If you try to ban me for my speech here, there's something called The Bill of Rights in America - where these server's are hosted. Freedom of speeeeechhhhhhhh

yes
tylerwaters13
Veteran

by JUSTRON123 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Good luck to everyone in the votes!!!
JUSTRON123
Resident

by vini123 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Well im not mad at cruiserman i like him. But for me when i look at this i just think its a little weird. And yes maybe. Ive sad that rude. But it wasnt ment to be like that. I was a little mad this morning but now i put away my feelings and i feel sorry for cruiser being hacked.. And bonds i didnt even know all his other stuff also got hacked.. Only thig i knew is that he was hacked just his forum account. Tough im still thinking we should just go with the results of the previous votes. Seem fairer for me. And just saying 2 or 1 day/s seems a bit short to me.
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives