Moderators

Re: Moderators

by pyrusbrawler30 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Well the mods can only be on every so often... We all have lives... :| So, anyway Personally, if we are to have new mods, I definatly would reccomend either malan or kyro. they are definatlly active and helpfull.

and Jbige? I dun quite rlish the idea of being mod.... I feel like i would always be bombarded "MOD MOD HELP!!!! IVE BEEN GREIFED!!!!! COME FIX IT NOW PLEASE!!! HELP HELP!!!!!" and things like that.... Mabey i'm overreacting and things arn't as bad as they seem, but still there are also all the commands that you need to remember... (then again, i could just write it down....)

all in all, if I was to be promoted and find out for myself, then i could decide my perseption of being a mod. but as of now? i would probably only want chat mod...
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by tweekmore » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:13 am

To be honest, most of the current veterans are too immature to become a moderator, they'll probably end up worldediting and restoring just for their own benefit.
Statisticals - Image
tweekmore

by iExspee » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 am

tweekmore Wrote:To be honest, most of the current veterans are too immature to become a moderator, they'll probably end up worldediting and restoring just for their own benefit.

I have to agree there tweek. I can only think of a few that I know I can trust.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 pm

I can agree with that statement as well. Being a moderator means you need to show responsibility, not just use powers or your own benefits.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by kieranchocian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 pm

tweekmore Wrote:To be honest, most of the current veterans are too immature to become a moderator, they'll probably end up worldediting and restoring just for their own benefit.

You cannot just link immaturity with abusing powers. To be honest, I don't think any of the current veterans would abuse powers like that. Please, name the people that you think would abuse their powers...
kieranchocian
Veteran

by SASpursFan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 am

There are probably some veterans atm that wouldn't resist the urge of having some of the powers in their hands, and possibly abuse it. The beauty of Kreatious is that this server is probably the BEST server, at being 100% legit. As a community, we wouldn't want this issue to come around us, with having a mod abuse the powers. I agree with most of the comments in this topic, but I think revealing the people who would abuse the powers, is kinda over the top. I know that people get voted into the veterancy rank, have been voted in because of certain qualities. But the magority of the veterans who do get voted in, have the qualities to be a good veteran, but could possibly not be a good moderator. There is a big diference between veterans, and moderators. One of the qualities a moderator needs, is not having a short temper, and I do infact know a few veterans with short tempers. Thats just my opinion.
SASpursFan
Donor

by SDOR3 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

I think all the mods are doing a good job.
SDOR3

by jack_addy » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Tweek, I think you are a great, mature player that probably deserves a higher rank on the server but it's not fair when you bring up maturity in that matter. You tease Bunny and I for being some of the younger players on the server. You may not realize it at all but it really hurts our feeling (I don't mean to sound like a kindergardener).

So to bring up maturity for the vtns which I think every single one of them is mature in there own way. It's not fair for you to say that when you don't have any recognition for people feelings. It's really hard to tell over the internet if they are just joking around or serious, and quite frankly I don't care if you're joking around. It doesn't feel good.

To get back on topic I think and hope that the recent vtn votes will have:

1. harshlife

2. the_bomb

3. Cow... maybe

4. tweekmore

5. Omgitsjosh

This is not in order by any means and there are also a few more people I think might be able to become vtn but I am not sure about.

jack_addy

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am

Jack im over it, /ignore tweek is good :>
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:55 am

So anyway, this is getting off-topic, back on topic ;D Well yesterday we just had two veterans promoted to Cmod, Icefang and Kieran (congrats!) so we have a little more help in chat. As for full-on mods? Well that hasn't changed
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives