Goodbye Everyone

Re: Goodbye Everyone

by mattme1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 am

Life is like a box o choclates youll never know watcha gonna get
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by zuko135 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 am

tiger just dont go on ts i dont usually and please dont leave u are the best person on this server and i wouldnt be where i am if u werent here and if u quit idk what i will do and u are by far the best online friend a player could ever have. i will miss u. :cry:

ps u still have my armor and sword form the ctf tournament

pps DONT GO

ppps make a skype and frind me at zuko1351 my nickname is i build fort : D

-Zuko
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by SquareDot » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

Tigerboy it's your choice if you want to stay or if you want to go. Just ignore and/or tolerate the ones who are rude to you, if I'm on that list then I apologize. Well, I'll see ya then Tigerboy.
"Catch you on the flip side..."

SquareDot
Resident

by JUSTRON123 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 am

NUUUUUUUUUU

PLEASE DONT LEAVE

I also hope i wasnt one of the rude people :(

mattme1 Wrote:Life is like a box o choclates youll never know watcha gonna get

ROFLMAO i like that movie qoute :D
JUSTRON123
Resident

by tigerboy1 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:05 am

I might still get on every now and then but no more ts and I think chubby pikachu agrees with me in it
tigerboy1

by zuko135 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 am

tigerboy1 Wrote:I might still get on every now and then but no more ts and I think chubby pikachu agrees with me in it

Chubby HATES ts so make a skype and add me and cubby
Chubby: ChubbyPikachu25
Me: zuko1351
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by tigerboy1 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 am

I think I'll join skype THIS IS NOT A PROMISE I might even join kreatious back but ts is never gonna happen ever again but I'm also very busy with school before and after is football and on weekends we have varsity games and Im varsity starter so....... I'll be extrememly busy all week and weekend
tigerboy1

by Omgitsjosh » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 am

Noo Carter don't leave at least give me your Skype because i would like to stay in touch with you, you're one of my most trust MC friends considering we've worked together for so long. Sorry i haven't been on I was in NYC and i understand if you can't play a lot because i school and football i'm gonna have the same problem when i got back to school I probably wont be on for even longer because ill also have rugby and shiz :P. stay in touch good buddy and come on ts every now and then we can go in a private chat with just nice people :D - Matt
Omgitsjosh

by Wolfgirl1214 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 am

I just saw this now!

Tiger I noticed over the past few months that I haven't really seen you around and I have to say I'm going to miss you! Although we haven't talked recently you were one of the first people I ever became friends with on Kreatious (not including people I already knew In Real life) and I remember how you used to chill in the old HN Town with that gangsta elmo skin!

All I gotta say is that you are a good guy and a good friend of mine, when people are rude to me I /ignore them, because I have zero toleration for trolls and scum of the type. Probably why my /ignore list is the longest on Kreatious and has had three horror movies depicting it (not really), The List, The List 2: It Returns, and The List 3: Are You On It?! Anyways, put those haters on the list and move on. Thats my motto and it works pretty good for me.

Im not sure how TeamSpeak works but if there is any sort of /ignore list type command, put them haters on it.

I know I can't make you stay here but thats the best I can tell you advice wise.

After reading this I hope you realize how respected and liked you are on this server, if not I hope life treats you well and I'll see you around.
Wolfgirl1214

by zuko135 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:39 pm

LoI'm just glad you aren't leaving kreatious but stay on the positive side of joining Skype
PS the phone sucks so I might.have spellingerrors here and there
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives