Subject? SUBJECT?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Subject? SUBJECT?!?!?!?!?!

by aceflamingo23 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am

yeah hes a griefer and a troll and he should be perma banned by now, if what zerg says about him having a longer ban record than me is true.

Why am I only 1 ban away from a perma ban, and have been for many months, but alan apparently has many more bans than I do but keeps getting away with it?
Also, why do the donor+ defend him in global when people pick on him, but when people pick on me they never do anything? :?:
aceflamingo23

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 am

ace...do me a favor and make your own complaint threads. You're no better than I am, and you have nothing to do with this guy wrecking up my house.

justron, I'm not sure if you took me seriously or not...
I was trolling around in global chat. I pretty sure if i blew up your house I wouldn't have told anyone lol
alan_x_zhu

by kieranchocian » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:yeah hes a griefer and a troll and he should be perma banned by now, if what zerg says about him having a longer ban record than me is true.

Why am I only 1 ban away from a perma ban, and have been for many months, but alan apparently has many more bans than I do but keeps getting away with it?
Also, why do the donor+ defend him in global when people pick on him, but when people pick on me they never do anything? :?:

I'd just like to say that you got away with it for a long time; the same is happening here. I'd also like to say that I haven't seen anyone in Donor+ defend him, so either I am not online, or or doesn't happen. Thirdly, no-one does anything when you are being 'picked on' because your version of 'picked on' is when you start an argument and the other person is defending themselves.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm

kieranchocian Wrote:
aceflamingo23 Wrote:yeah hes a griefer and a troll and he should be perma banned by now, if what zerg says about him having a longer ban record than me is true.

I'd just like to say that you got away with it for a long time; the same is happening here. I'd also like to say that I haven't seen anyone in Donor+ defend him, so either I am not online, or or doesn't happen. Thirdly, no-one does anything when you are being 'picked on' because your version of 'picked on' is when you start an argument and the other person is defending themselves.

I would say ace is the bigger troll here. Every time there is some sort of argument, he was the one to start it. All the arguments I've had with him had him accusing me of whereabouts and griefs,etc. I never see him being accused or picked on, and if he has been lately, I don't blame the people who give him a hard time. This guy has been trying to push bans on me with the excuse that he has to a lesser extent of bans than i do, and while it may be true, he is very resilient to being told what to do( for example, when a mod tells him to stop flaming and starting arguments, he cold-turkey says "I will never be told what to do!" The least thing I've done is stop. For like 90 percent of the topics I've made, you have to stick your stupid head in and flare at me about how I'm a troll and how I'm a griefer.
alan_x_zhu

by comedian14 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:26 am

Wow alan thanks for getting me into this its called undercover
comedian14
Resident

Previous

Return to Archives