Clans - Creating, War and Application

Re: Clans - Creating, War and Application

by SonicFF7 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:47 am

Well, I guess I'll put my opinion while listening to my music with nothing to do...
Well, I think it should probably Rsd+, because although SOME Rsds are not the best, MOST of them are in my opinion.
Most Rsds don't even make clans thought, so they makes me lean to Donor+... but I'm not sure.
Spoiler:
Now hear me out. I guess I sorta exaggerated when I said most. I don't think most Rsds are good actually. I could say a select few that I think are good. This just makes me lean to Donor+ even more... I think I agree with Fluffy on that one.

For the war "crap"...
Spoiler:
It's just stupid. Do you really need war.. If they go to war, and start blowing up their stuff, and complain about losing it.. I got one thing to say: Not my problem. Their the ones that decided to go to war anyways, so whatever they lost is their fault, right? I don't think it should be allowed. That's just my opinion anyways...

For this clan registration part...
Spoiler:
Now for this... I don't think it should be put in. I think they should just be able to make their thread, and if it violates any rules in the process, then maybe it locked then... But I don't think they should have to fill out a Forum.

I agree that there should sub-forums for both! I think it would be more simple and easy, especially for people new to the Forums. I think it always needed to be separated anyways.

Sorry for such a lengthy post, even thought it's not that long. :3
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

Re: Clans - Creating, War and Application

by Fluffy977 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Thank you Zerg. Lock :3
Clans
Spoiler:

Ranks
Fluffy977
Resident

Previous

Return to Archives