[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Jungle Biome?

Jungle Biome?

Re: Jungle Biome?

by GoldenGuy45 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Everything starts, with an idea
GoldenGuy45

by Irish_Ninja » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm

The way I see it, there are only 2 reasons to consider updating the main map to include jungle biomes, as opposed to simply adding a /mine world for it.

One reason would be if jungle trees ONLY grew in jungle biomes, and had to be built manually anywhere else; which is unlikely. Once we start getting jungle saplings, we can, theoretically, create a jungle on our own, by planting loads of jungle trees, and the foliage found naturally in jungles.

The other is the cats. While I don't personally see them as being terribly important (much like wolves), but moreso an 'aesthetic mob', I can understand that lots of players will want to tame and breed them. I don't see that as a justifiable reason to update the main map though. I think it would just be easier to (brace yourselves) spawn some wild ocelots, randomly, throughout the world. After all, it really only takes 2 cats to make as many as a player could possibly want.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by GoldenGuy45 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 am

Everything starts, with an idea
GoldenGuy45

Previous

Return to Archives