[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Leaving due to jerk mods

Leaving due to jerk mods

Re: Leaving due to jerk mods

by stormstriker » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 am

I think supermario is just raging after a well- deserved ban.

Jerk Moderators? Wow, they must be jerks if they ban someone for repeatedly swearing in mainstream chat, dishing out homophobic slurs like it's a currency, and trolling girls like Wolfgirl about sexual stereotypes and just saying perverse things 'for the fun of it'.

The situation with sonic, i remember that from being in the same chat channel as him last night. he was going about his business when supermario is trolling him on the server saying things like "why do you hate me? i dont hate you". Sonic explained that he did not hate supermario, but he decided to keep going at it. After doing something in chat (i honestly don't remember), supermario was banned for about 30 minutes. supermario joins the Teamspeak channel, and sonic is talking about the bad rep mario is getting and how mad he was at the moment. he had every right to say what he said and in my opinion, it was true. Supermario changes his name to FREEDOM on the channel and starts telling sonic off and spamming. next thing Zeenoo comes in and supermario is banned, which he deserved for his attitude.

As for the other stuff he's blowing a gasket about i don't know. Maybe Zerg had been thinking about banning superzerg for a long time with his lovely rep and not gotten around to doing it? i don't really know. all i can say is, supermariobubba, take a look in that cracked, rusted mirror before you blame your behavior onto anyone else.
Creeper's are hating, so they just rage, and then i kill them :D
stormstriker
Donor

by Krazybiznitch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 am

Krazybiznitch
Resident

by cruiserman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 am

I failed hardcore....
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:23 am

Supermario, your rep has been tarnished by your actions. You are frequently cursing in chat and trying to become your own... well your own mod. If you try to take small matters into your own hands your going to mess up! Do you have half the commands a mod has? Do you have the basic training for peacemaking a mod has? Do you have the even temper a mod has? From what i have seen the answer to all of these questions is no. Mods try their hardest to help players that are having a hard time and or believe they have been mistreated. You want help, you should PM them politely "Hello, I believe that i need some help." Instead of making Blogs on planet minecraft making fun of our whole server. Yeah thats right, I've seen that "Worst ban ever!" crap and I also saw that "Worst ban ever again"

We all know this problem is You!
We just hope you figure out that that in all reality the problem is YOURSELF!
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by JUSTRON123 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Supermariobubba until you get back on i will continue the kotOT army for you. I hope you get back on.
JUSTRON123
Resident

by vini123 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:25 pm

it's sad you leave for me i had a really good time with you on the 1.7 map in filkar but yeh time changes and ppl change too. i've seen that but i've also seen that you tried to be nice. but i don't think it's the mods fault that you leave. everyone gets banned for things they aren't spose to do so don't take it too personal. after all... i'd hope to see you sometime again

ur filkar mate: Vini ;)
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by McCoy1996 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Your trust has been fully depleted, supermario. After all you did you are worth very little to kreatious. I don't have a problem with you, I treat you like I would any other player... So, bye.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm

super mario... i remember from 1.7 that you were a pretty nice guy. then i didn't see you for a time. then you come back like this? what happened... i think YOU are the jerrk here, not the mods...
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by TheZaqwsxz » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 am

Grr. Let me tell you what happened.
1. You harassed Wolfgirl, making me ban you for 20 minutes. (Warnings)
2. You went on again, after your ban. Swearing and trolling, 2 hour ban.
3. Went on creative, to avoid your ban. Zerg I.P banned you from creative.
4. You went to your brother's account to avoid those bans, two hour ban for that
5. Waited those two accounts to rest ban, trolled again
6 (dunno what happened :3)
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by malandrix_bunny » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:31 pm

IF im consider a suck-up... That means i hate myself. I guess if i hate myself, might as well not be here? Whats the point. Make mods job easier, nope thats just sucking up, time to take some break from kreatious i guess... It's not like anyone would miss me.

~bunny
Last edited by malandrix_bunny on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malandrix_bunny
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives