We need night mod...

Re: We need night mod...

by sxkfrvr » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm

kylekabza Wrote:I see teslaterror a lot on the server and he would make a good mod but it would if we have a vote so every 1 can voice their opinion it would be better and in general we need more mods

Tesla is a problem, he would never be mod. Also rsd just don't get promoted to mod also donor and veteran. They have to go through a system of being promoted from rsd to veteran to cmod to mod. Even if so, tesla is not qualified to be mod ever, as stated by others.
sxkfrvr
Administrator

by pyrusbrawler30 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 pm

I personally can't input much on this, seeing as i'n not on late at night... (i gotta sleep too... even though the fire is bright... >.<)
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by 007coolcube » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:26 am

Ok, lets just drop tesla from the subject. Please, ive already said twice, 3rods has said twice.
Im gonna start banning/warning people.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by zuko135 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:18 am

Maybe if donors and Vtns get a /kick and /ban command when no mods are on and when the mod does log on, it gets disabled until the mod logs off. Because when I am online in the morning with a n00b Rsd and a TON of misbehaving defaults, I can't do anything when they grief or curse, because sometimes wall-e doesn't catch the cursing. "But what if they abuse it?!" Well, then we can make it (somehow) that only when the server sees spam, grief, or cursing (not being nice included), it will say to who ever has the ability can now kick/ban them and if they do not listen to ths and will do it when ever they want, THEY will be kick/banned. But just a suggestion, if this sounds like a good idea, quote this comment and say and other suggestions to make it better.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm

zuko135 Wrote:Maybe if donors and Vtns get a /kick and /ban command when no mods are on and when the mod does log on, it gets disabled until the mod logs off. Because when I am online in the morning with a n00b Rsd and a TON of misbehaving defaults, I can't do anything when they grief or curse, because sometimes wall-e doesn't catch the cursing. "But what if they abuse it?!" Well, then we can make it (somehow) that only when the server sees spam, grief, or cursing (not being nice included), it will say to who ever has the ability can now kick/ban them and if they do not listen to ths and will do it when ever they want, THEY will be kick/banned. But just a suggestion, if this sounds like a good idea, quote this comment and say and other suggestions to make it better.

I'm not sure about donor because that rank can be easily accessed with donating just a few bucks to the server. I'm sure one 12 year old troll will come and donate and just abuse those commands... and with a banning system as bad as we have here, he'll be back in no time.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by zuko135 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:04 pm

iExspee Wrote:
zuko135 Wrote:Maybe if donors and Vtns get a /kick and /ban command when no mods are on and when the mod does log on, it gets disabled until the mod logs off. Because when I am online in the morning with a n00b Rsd and a TON of misbehaving defaults, I can't do anything when they grief or curse, because sometimes wall-e doesn't catch the cursing. "But what if they abuse it?!" Well, then we can make it (somehow) that only when the server sees spam, grief, or cursing (not being nice included), it will say to who ever has the ability can now kick/ban them and if they do not listen to ths and will do it when ever they want, THEY will be kick/banned. But just a suggestion, if this sounds like a good idea, quote this comment and say and other suggestions to make it better.

I'm not sure about donor because that rank can be easily accessed with donating just a few bucks to the server. I'm sure one 12 year old troll will come and donate and just abuse those commands... and with a banning system as bad as we have here, he'll be back in no time.

Ok, so maybe donors aren't a good idea..., maybe if we made a rank for the long time donors? Like MDonor (mod donor) of those who have been here for a while like 500+ hours and donor for 3 or 4+ months? Then they get that power? Bt the Vtn idea is ok right?
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by 007coolcube » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:07 pm

With greif and such it wouldn't help, since you have to tp to them, check the logs, check ban history
And with swearing, warn them twice and if they take to far vote ban them.
And I don't like the idea of Moddonor (whatever the hell its called) cause it would kinda take anyway the purpose of vtn, kinda. Also, anybody can donate for 4 months and get 500 hours just abuse it, I mean, look at sxk she has 500-600 hours and have donated for 4 months, in what? 4 months? I think that we should just stick to the old system.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by zuko135 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:17 pm

007coolcube Wrote:With greif and such it wouldn't help, since you have to tp to them, check the logs, check ban history
And with swearing, warn them twice and if they take to far vote ban them.
And I don't like the idea of Moddonor (whatever the hell its called) cause it would kinda take anyway the purpose of vtn, kinda. Also, anybody can donate for 4 months and get 500 hours just abuse it, I mean, look at sxk she has 500-600 hours and have donated for 4 months, in what? 4 months? I think that we should just stick to the old system.

Wll I still think Vtns and donors need to get something for the mornings/afternoons/nights or whatever time zone u are in, beacause it is annoying when I can't do anything in the chat when someone spams or says a cuss and wall-e can't see it, all I do to stop it is threaten them, and I can't do that much longer cause some one is on to me about that some how
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm

zuko135 Wrote:
iExspee Wrote:

Ok, so maybe donors aren't a good idea..., maybe if we made a rank for the long time donors? Like MDonor (mod donor) of those who have been here for a while like 500+ hours and donor for 3 or 4+ months? Then they get that power? Bt the Vtn idea is ok right?

Still wouldn't be ideal. They may as well just be promoted to mod... I think just leave it as mod can kick/ban and vtn can /vote ban. It seems to work quite well.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by zuko135 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Yes, but what about the first time offenders? And what if no Vts are on? Just donors.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives