[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

More mods?

Heck yes
68%
Yes
26%
Neither
1%
No
3%
Heck no
3%

Total votes : 80

Re: More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

by Shadowofrsr » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 am

Neko I would just like to ask what rules you are talking about that aren't there any more and things like that? Also as far as trolling as long as its not taken to far Zerg said its not a big deal and has said so multiple times in the past. Griefing is mostly fixed by Eve and Zerg has even said he wants to go 100% automated on one occasion. Now you say the current mods aren't good but we actually only have two active mods at this time and they do their best to stop what they can. If you see a grief tell them they will come look at it but most of the alerts anymore they either don't get them or are flat out told to ignore them and let Eve handle it not handle it themselves.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by McCoy1996 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 am

Tom is a mod now. Idk if its official though.

And it is official!
Last edited by McCoy1996 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:59 am

It are official. :3
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by maizmadness » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 am

WE need new mods but we need them to be in the asian time zone. this subject has been talked about many times but turned down. im suggest we have eather purebo or neko as these two are usually on most of the time in the asian time zone helping out and stoping grief's while helpin new players to understand the server and to show them how they can help us in return an example is showing them the forums and mine status. also informing players of commodes and plugins to help them enjoy there experience more.

please do not say no to having mods from asian time zone they are desperately needed.
maizmadness
Donor

by Fluffy977 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Clans
Spoiler:

Ranks
Fluffy977
Resident

by Jsblackout82 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Removed because i take back what i said.
Last edited by Jsblackout82 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is Sparta!!!!!! "King Leonidas"
Jsblackout82
Resident

by Arjan_M » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 pm

I think Tom is a good fit for a mod. From what I have saw he seems mature. Although they are some others that are a little more experienced players, It seems like Tom is capable of being a good mod.
Arjan_M
Resident

by viperxl » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Tom is mod cause he reached vtrn and mods in a month, so he must be good and trustfull.
He is most of the time on and has alot of experience. :!:
viperxl
Resident

by kieranchocian » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

I kinda agree that some people are getting Vtn/mod too early. I, for one, have played on this server since April (7 months ago). Some Vtn/mods have played since June; a full 2 months after me. Admittedly they are probably more active, but that's still a good 27%ish less than me. I even know of others that played before me. And no; I'm not trying to make them make me Vtn. This'll probably make it worse.

Now more on topic: We don't really need more mods. We have enough. We have Eve and Wall-E, which is easing the pressure for the mods. I don't know all behind-the-scenes, but I can't be too far off.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by Udo51 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Eve and Wall-E help for some of the things, but you end up having to still do a lot of work, not as much before the auto kicker... but still a fair amount. In addition you need to help end land disputes and various things like that. So we did need mods.. but now that we have a few more active mods... I would imagine that we are much better off...
Last edited by Udo51 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sdor says some PG-13 stuff
Spoiler:
Udo51

PreviousNext

Return to Archives