[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - New Continent?

New Continent?

Re: New Map?

by zuko135 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm

ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by CharlieM2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 pm

CharlieM2

by punchyobuns » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:25 am

yea...i wouldn't have alot of motivation to stay on this server if all my stuff is gone. if i have to start over, i might feel inclined to try elsewhere. not to be spiteful, just cause it would be the same to start over anywhere.
punchyobuns

by iExspee » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 am

Ok I suppose the idea of an entire new map isn't going to work, but I think a new continent would be great.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: New Continent?

by ronvinkwan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Aw man really? This will suck :/
I'm too lazy to build more stuff for myself... I don't agree on this "Prestige Mode" thing :( sorry pete
Join ODST Clan!
ronvinkwan

by GG1LL3S » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:15 pm

i would like a full map reset becus if u want to start a big project everywhere u go you will probaly get a message u need XXX's premission to build here

however if there is a full map reset keep the ranks
and maybe a new land claiming system i know one but i forgot where i saw it
a gold shovel lets u set a corner and than to opposite corner and the ground within that is urs from bedrock to build limit and u can make sub claims in it to allowed people to build on or only to be ablke to use chests etc
GG1LL3S
Veteran Donor

by masy1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 pm

The thing I don't like about an expansion is that people who live close to spawn, not near the borders of the map, would have to travel insanely far to reach the new biomes.
masy1
Veteran Donor

by GG1LL3S » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:07 am

Well do you really have to live in the new biomes ?
becus /mine will have them
and if ur dedicated u can recreate the new biomes maybe like if there is a biome with a new ground like maybe a rocky biome get alot of those blocks and place them over the dirt :p
GG1LL3S
Veteran Donor

by pyrusbrawler30 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm

The two new biomes as of now are redwood forests, and a clay canyon.

The redwood forests have well, redwood trees, a ground covered by podzol (a grass variant.) and mossy cobble boulders.

the clay canyons are like hills made of hardened clay, with 4 different colors naturally spawning.

spruce trees will now spawn in mountains, and there will be a technical "cliff" biome.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by xXxshadowsneak » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:08 pm

I would quit Kreatious entirely if Zerg did that. I can't handle losing my items that i have had for a while now, i just couldn't handle it. But being able to transfer your items around three days after the new world, then canceling the taking items after the three days are up would be a good idea. But making everyone lose everything is kind of cruel.
Forever sneaking in the Shadows.
xXxshadowsneak

PreviousNext

Return to Archives