Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

Re: Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

by mattchuu » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:46 am

Really zerg, we make this thread to adress it and all you do is give random tidbit of related subjects?

So the health is broken, go with the other one.

Obviously the idea isn't working if mods are still dieing, its needs to be _changed_

So we do spawn items, gratz items aren't being fixed still.

We didn't vote to kill them, we didn't even vote for a reward, we voted to turn off their damage. Your going back on the entire idea of these polls. =/
mattchuu
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:05 am

That is sort of what we mean... He you said you wanted the /revert, and it still hasn't been put in? And yes, we did say we want them to NOT explode, but instead you just think of something else to do with them? We had the polls for a reason... So people can vote, and the winning thing actually.... well happens..
Time to implement some stuff we vote for?
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by malandrix_bunny » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 am

Very well said stickguy,but i have something to add to the grief. Zergs code REVERTS grief. This is a major problem seemin thatthe grief takes place and then gets fixed. I understand that coding is difficult, but if the block never breaks it means that its already fine, this may have a conflict with zergs/allow and hire. I would rant more but the nook is hard to type on :?
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by heisan213 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 am

I don't know exactly how zergs system works, but instead of storing how the area where someone broke or placed a block is to check if it is a grief, and then revert it to before the save created, maybe check if it was a grief, and then do .setCancelled() and give a warning to mods + the griefer.

Vote for kreatious now! \/
heisan213
Resident

by jbige7 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm

I say this,if your gonna complain why don't you just leave like seriously!
-Jordan
jbige7

by FSXlover » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 am

Okay, I guess all 18 people including 3 mods will leave...

I say this, If you don't use common sense don't post anything at all like seriously!

Also it's YOU'RE
YOU-ARE = YOU'RE
FSXlover
Veteran

by mattchuu » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:19 am

^ that, and it's all the mods btw. And i have no doubt in saying you could add 50+ rsd+ on there. =/

Zerg, please look at this again and talk with us, i want these thangs to be handled. The faster we fix it the more we can all have fun!
mattchuu
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Guys, ganging up on zerg isnt the answer. He's one guy, and simply assuming that he doesnt care about the server because he isnt online as much as WE want him to be isnt fair. He came on to defend himself, which it seems as if all of you havent given him the chance to do.

Running the server by yourself is a hard job, and then having to code for that very server is also as hard. You guys have to stop and realize that even though this is an amazing world, there is a world outside of kreatious, and that may be where zerg is dedicating his time right now.

When i read this thread, it just seemed like a flood of complaints, and I havent even read all of them, but just a few of them. Now, i would think that, im no huge contribution to this server, and i dont have all the same jobs that zerg has, but even I felt overwhelmed while reading this.

What im saying here is this: try and enjoy the server as it is right now. There are a lot of problems, i know, but im sure that zerg is working on what he can at the moment. Flooding this thread with complaints will get us no where and may just move us in the direction we dont want to go in.
bossman1113
Veteran

by mattchuu » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:46 pm

That's the point of this thread isn't it though bossman? This is just all the problems in 1 for him to see. Nobody said they all had to be fixed at the same time. It's just saying, "hey zerg, this has been wrong for quite a while now, and it needs to be fixed.".

If he's overwhelmed from that....well.
mattchuu
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 am

But the title of the page is Combining Major Server Problems. Many of the problems I see here aren't really major and that detrimental to the servers well-being.
bossman1113
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives