17%
A new rank
60%
More voter commands
23%

Total votes : 30

Re: Suggestions?

by iExspee » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:30 am

Zuko, Teslaterror will have three year this May since he first played on Kreatious, I should be king of half the server by now if grapenomma hadn't banned me for an accident involving lava rolling down hill

Teslaterror or how ever you spell your name... frankly I couldn't give a crap. It doesn't matter how long you've been on the server. Point is, you never help anyone and you're always asking for Cmod and Vtn. It's not gonna happen, if you want Vtn or Cmod to go another server that will give you it.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Teslaterror » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:24 pm

iExspee Wrote:
Zuko, Teslaterror will have three year this May since he first played on Kreatious, I should be king of half the server by now if grapenomma hadn't banned me for an accident involving lava rolling down hill

Teslaterror or how ever you spell your name... frankly I couldn't give a crap. It doesn't matter how long you've been on the server. Point is, you never help anyone and you're always asking for Cmod and Vtn. It's not gonna happen, if you want Vtn or Cmod to go another server that will give you it.

This is incorrect: I have built tunnels to Flowers25's Harmania and AmericanCrafter's Town, They like them because newbies can easily find their communities this way as well as being able to transport Goods and supplies; I have also made a short video detailing the region around Rheville.

I have provided homes for new players, I have donated building materials to 7sss's town, Snuffed out the griefer Robbie_ak47, and I have displayed Autosmelter designs on the forums as well as a couple of autobrewer designs i made.
Teslaterror

by iExspee » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 am

Teslaterror Wrote:
iExspee Wrote:

This is incorrect: I have built tunnels to Flowers25's Harmania and AmericanCrafter's Town, They like them because newbies can easily find their communities this way as well as being able to transport Goods and supplies; I have also made a short video detailing the region around Rheville.

I have provided homes for new players, I have donated building materials to 7sss's town, Snuffed out the griefer Robbie_ak47, and I have displayed Autosmelter designs on the forums as well as a couple of autobrewer designs i made.

You've helped one person... WOW!!!! And those potion brewers were stolen off the internet as I have seen them before you posted them.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

iExspee Wrote:
You've helped one person... WOW!!!! And those potion brewers were stolen off the internet as I have seen them before you posted them.

Seriously, u are accusing me of stealing autobrewer designs? I made those myself damit, I can't simply design something on my own? So what if they are similar, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure how to make one, its only the idiots that search for a design and you didnt see the other one i made!

I have actually helped at least 20 people out with this tunnel network because it links to two other community's, Awesome City and Harmania. I made video advertising the server, Cut me a break dude! I never see you on the server regardless so what do you know!
Teslaterror

by iExspee » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:34 am

Teslaterror Wrote:
iExspee Wrote:

Seriously, u are accusing me of stealing autobrewer designs? I made those myself damit, I can't simply design something on my own? So what if they are similar, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure how to make one, its only the idiots that search for a design and you didnt see the other one i made!

I have actually helped at least 20 people out with this tunnel network because it links to two other community's, Awesome City and Harmania. I made video advertising the server, Cut me a break dude! I never see you on the server regardless so what do you know!

Then you're a noob who doesn't know the Vtn and Mods, because my ign isn't iExspee. You're never getting Vtn or anything higher, so shut up.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:44 am

iExspee Wrote:
Teslaterror Wrote:
iExspee Wrote:

Then you're a noob who doesn't know the Vtn and Mods, because my ign isn't iExspee. You're never getting Vtn or anything higher, so shut up.

No, your the noob for assuming i copied the design.

Thats it, I am pulling out the nukes! LOL :twisted:

http://imgur.com/pAZpihq,JRb1ti3

2013-04-07_12.37.05.png

Wait one of my nuke's is missing? Where the hell did it go? *Prays it doesn't end up in north korea*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teslaterror

More suggestions.

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm

I think we should start rewarding players after they have voted so much, like every seventh time they have voted, they get a random mob spawner like pig(80% chance),Villager (10%), Iron Golem (5%) Cow(65%), Chicken(70%), Sheep(75%), Wolf(30%), Zombie(90%), Skeleton(40%),Endermen(50%, Spider(30%), and Creeper (5%) spawner.

Oh your gonna say thats not vanilla-esqued, yeah but if you want to get a better rank on minestatus and out of the +100's range, we gotta do a bit of a gimmick for voting, at least give players a cookie for every time they vote.

Also we should list out other Server voting sites for our usage and update them because they also affect our server ranking. I voted for kreatious several times today with other sites, When I first voted on minestatus, it was at a #113 but since i voted on the other sites, it changed to #111.
Teslaterror

Re: More suggestions.

by Zeenoo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Teslaterror Wrote:I think we should start rewarding players after they have voted so much, like every seventh time they have voted, they get a random mob spawner like pig(80% chance),Villager (10%), Iron Golem (5%) Cow(65%), Chicken(70%), Sheep(75%), Wolf(30%), Zombie(90%), Skeleton(40%),Endermen(50%, Spider(30%), and Creeper (5%) spawner.

Oh your gonna say thats not vanilla-esqued, yeah but if you want to get a better rank on minestatus and out of the +100's range, we gotta do a bit of a gimmick for voting, at least give players a cookie for every time they vote.

Also we should list out other Server voting sites for our usage and update them because they also affect our server ranking. I voted for kreatious several times today with other sites, When I first voted on minestatus, it was at a #113 but since i voted on the other sites, it changed to #111.

No.
Zeenoo

by 007coolcube » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Teslaterror Wrote:I think we should start rewarding players after they have voted so much, like every seventh time they have voted, they get a random mob spawner like pig(80% chance),Villager (10%), Iron Golem (5%) Cow(65%), Chicken(70%), Sheep(75%), Wolf(30%), Zombie(90%), Skeleton(40%),Endermen(50%, Spider(30%), and Creeper (5%) spawner.

So much nope.
We don't need spawners around the map.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 pm

007coolcube Wrote:

So much nope.
We don't need spawners around the map.

Can we at least give players a cookie every time they vote?
Teslaterror

PreviousNext

Return to Archives