Oreland!

Re: Oreland!

by shaneiscrazy33 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 am

Thats where your wrong. Kyro was good help, but he quit on me, so thats not very much help. And all you did was make a home. Didnt even see you much. I did see you, just not much. And sonic? Ha. If your saying sonic was help? I will laugh so hard. Sonic was no help at all! He never even showed up. The only time I saw him was when he was pacing with Kyro. I bet you didnt know that, did you? Also I dint exactly need you guys to get Oreland of its feet. I could've done that myself like I did in 1.7. Cause I had found a spot already. So chubby, sorry buddy but...... It just wasnt enough help. I kept on telling kyro we needed buildings more buildings, but no got to terraform? Sorry kyro.... I just did not want all of the mountains to be flat. And I didnt care if it looked natural. But you guys are always welcome back. Chubby, Im sorry for telling you this...... Also your going have to remove your house. Its inactive.
Oreland, You can mine the Ores within the Lands.
shaneiscrazy33
Resident

by shaneiscrazy33 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 am

And btw, only like FOUR out of all the staff showed up.
shaneiscrazy33
Resident

by shaneiscrazy33 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 am

One more thing, honest, Xpod was the only staff member that I see. The only one that actually made more than one building. The only staff member that did not quit on me. But I bet he is going to quit on me too. Because the other day he asked me if I would be mad if he left Oreland? Cause hes going to make his own city. So just thanks alot guys, thanks so much.
shaneiscrazy33
Resident

by PureBoTheBuilder » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:48 am

Since you noted this post as "no longer needed"
Locked.
I am purely just me, but in the end we all go into the same box

Jinga Chao Chao
PureBoTheBuilder
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Archives