[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

Re: Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

by mattchuu » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 am

I'm sorry you feel that way Boss, I can understand that Zerg has a lot to do. But it should be quite obvious that if all these people are upset these problems are not minor.
mattchuu
Veteran

by crazyconor12345 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Wow, I suggest /god for mods too. Kreatious has getting harsh with greif, ive never had a long term ban, so i see alot.... so yea This is harsh time but kreatious but we really need a solution!
crazyconor12345

by Minerdomera » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:41 pm

I am currently stuck in the nether due to a major bug with the regen nether. i cannot find my portal because when i used /home, it sent me to where my home WOULD BE, but instead inside the nether (which was inside of netherrack) i have no idea how to get out and i will soon run out of supplies. is there anything i can do?
Minerdomera

by SonicFF7 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm

You can try using dynamic map, and find somebody else in the Nether, and ask for some help! Also, if you just venture out, you can usually find someone Else's portal, and their usually public. That's how I got out of the Nether when I forgot to bring obsidian. ;)
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by McCoy1996 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Or get a tp out. I'm sure a mod would be happy to tp you out.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by boeftim » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:25 pm

the creative needs a good anti grief befoor the map gets reset :D
boeftim
Resident

by JamesBondage77 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:43 am

breaking locks and iron doors..

This seemed an appropriate thread to post this, instead of starting a new one.

I will start with iron doors - I have done/built/experimented with many things in this server so far, the only thing I have come across personally (today) was iron doors being a pain. I set up a simple redstone-pressure plate for a double iron door. Instead of opening both doors at once, it opens one, and closes the other after a second delay. Also - [private] signs over iron doors do nothing, anyone can walk in. (At least with a pressure plate in place)

The other issue I had, was all the lock breaking Ive seen since I joined. I understand, from a players point of view, that destroying locks to get at and destroy hacked/duped/banned items from players chests - to get them out of the system. What I don't get (and maybe I am wrong, please tell me if I am) is why mods and their friends are allowed to go to places of people banned or they *think* stopped playing, and destroy their locks so they can get first dibs on their items.

This is a survival server, where even zerg himself (supposedly) cant spawn items. To me that says, "Everyone on survival needs to earn their own stuff" Not, "Everyone needs to earn their own stuff, unless your a mod/admin, then you can break into anyones chests and steal the items they took months to collect, all for your greedy selves.."

Its not my server, so I dont know the rules as far as that goes. Maybe mods are allowed that as a privilege? When I asked I was basically told to stfu and leave it alone, that I had no place asking about it...
JamesBondage77

by bondsmatthew » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 am

bondsmatthew
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm aware of what James is talking about.
About 2 or 3 days ago, Ric and Homer broke open all of Telemna's locks, and hosted an event to get all his items. They assumed Telemna quit forever, and that's why they did it. Telemna logs on, and starts wondering where all his items went.... And he starts saying the Mods on this server suck, I suggest leaving, and crap like that. It took an hour, but Zerg was able to roll back his chests, and now has a command to rollback chests to a specif date.
Now, that was wrong to do, but there's some other instances where locks are broken.
Sometimes, people have lots in a city, and the owner asks them to leave, gives them 3 days to get their stuff out, and they completely ignore it. It's been weeks, so the owner asked me to break open the locks, and I did so, and there were a lot of locks to be broken.
Another incident I had yesterday, was about 4 peopel left the server, and dedicated their stuff to someone. They said I'll NEVER come back, so the guy asked me to break the locks. Yeah, there was like 80 chests in that area. I've been breaking all the locks for the most part, and I know it spams chat, sorry 'bout that, but it needs to be done.
Aquad kept asking me"Sonic what're doing?" "Sonic why are you breaking locks?" After asking 5 times, it gets rather annoying rather fast. I just told him to stfu, it does't concern you. It was only meant as a joke really, never meant it, and he was just supposed to see it as a sign of "Hey, I'm doing Mod stuff, but it's none of your business" type of thing.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by GoldenGuy45 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm

A simple way to fix this solution is to just make THEM break their chests(and other items such as houses) and give the items to who they choose, and if they have not done so, the area gets rolled back. Simple as that.
Everything starts, with an idea
GoldenGuy45

PreviousNext

Return to Archives