[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

More mods?

Heck yes
68%
Yes
26%
Neither
1%
No
3%
Heck no
3%

Total votes : 80

Re: More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

by Fluffy977 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:18 am

So basically, don't say anything against Zerg's and the other peoples decision, it's his server, new moderators were suggested, and were picked. If you are not staff, not your call to make, if you have a problem with it, explain to us WHY you have a problem with it, and if it's because of time or how soon he has been veteran, keep in mind, that they have been with us for a long time. And people learn from mistakes

Also.. I LOVE THIS THREAD. We need more real SERIOUS discussion topics that we actually have talks on.
Clans
Spoiler:

Ranks
Fluffy977
Resident

by WesWorld » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:03 am

I believe that there should be quite a few more full power mods preferably people that are on frequently and those who are responsible. But this is just my opinion.

Thanks for reading

WesWorld
WesWorld
Resident

by heisan213 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 am

If Zerg recreates this plugin the life as a mod would be a bit easier when you can just scan through all reported griefs not filtered out by Eve.

Vote for kreatious now! \/
heisan213
Resident

by mattchuu » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 am

I want to bring up the fact (too lazy to check if already brought up) that the 1.0 is nearly done and once that happens we're gonna have a rush of players flooding survival. If this happens the already small staff will have to be split between the servers. I think more staff is needed for each section =/. Eve and wall-e are nice but there are things they don't check, such as outside of creative spawn and how clusterfudged that became.
mattchuu
Veteran

by mattchuu » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 am

Well, we're keeping both servers, and it seems that mods are finding other games to play. Not that it's a problem to them, in fact now more than ever i suggest more mods as too not make the mod job become a reminder of boredom.

TLDR we still need more mods.
mattchuu
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 am

Today I realized how much stress mods have on them. Tom today couldnt even play because he couldnt get out of moderating on creative. Its kinda not cool that a mod cant even play minecraft because he is to busy dealing with stupid griefers that just join to troll.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by X_Kyro_X » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:29 am

I believe that having more mods, the better. More mods will help enforce the rules and reduce the stress current mods face.
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by Brother_Con2173 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 am

The only issue I've found is that mods have always been promoted too rashly and too fast on kreatious. People get ranked up and get promoted to mods too much, you ever seen how long it takes a VC member to become a mod, or even a resident? resident is like, veteran x a gazillion. And mod takes a lot of honest time proving yourself, not sucking up like I've found alot of people do to try and become mods. I still remember zerg becoming a mod, it wasn't because he was all like "ooh, I'll please your every whim, master" to the owners, it was because he did what he was suppossed to, and more, on his own account, at least, from what I saw... *suspicious zerg :3*. Not everyone is mod material, it takes a tough person to become a good, lasting mod, not sucking up to your betters in hopes of a promotion. But, on the other hand, I've seen many people who deserve mod not become mod, maybe a better watch should be taken by the mods themselves as to who is worthy, and maybe we will get more mods.

TLDR - Don't promote mods because you want them. Promote them because they deserve it.
Brother_Con2173

by HovR » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:20 pm

HovR
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Well we could do a lot better with more mods for the asian/aussie time zone
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

PreviousNext

Return to Archives