[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

Re: Combining Major Server Problems Into One Thread

by JamesBondage77 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

JamesBondage77

by HovR » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:45 pm

HovR
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 am

The reason so much lock breaking occurs is either because the player that wants the lock broken doesnt want to wait, or the player that is getting their lock broken doesnt cooperate. This is to please the player quicker. I always check the contents of chests before I break them open (with a command, mods can not take things out of locked chests.) If it has value then it can wait for the player to log on and get the items, if it has stuff with no value, then it will probably be broken. The items from the chests do not go to the mod that breaks it, but the player that owned the property being rented etc.

PS Private signs do not work on iron doors anymore, idk why.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 am

man theres these guys on the server that are teleporting!! man they teleport to me an tell me to behave! who do they think they are! teleporting is against the rules!
aceflamingo23

by McCoy1996 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 am

Hey ace, guess what. Sthu! :lol: You need to be more serious in your posts ace, every post you make is just spam and not helping anybody, the only thing they do is make you sound like a 10 year old.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:25 am

aceflamingo23

by TheZaqwsxz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 am

I'd rather suggest, that the person that quit connects first, if they moved or such, maybe a friend that still plays here can tell the person to be %100 sure. Rather than that, if they don't; maybe Mods can leave them, instead of stealing them. And why give it to the crowd, when the player that's leaving can give it to a person that has there will? It's pretty stupid, that doesn't give a default that's in the event a chance of actually playing and collecting materials; isn't that the point of Minecraft? e.e
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by 007coolcube » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 am

GlOdenguy I dont think u get it there busting locks because the player will ignore them and not do it then self or have given them 3 days and haven't done it..he mods has to remove the lockettes
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by cruiserman » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:38 am

Pro tip have Zerg change it into your sign :p dosent spam chat and annoyies Zerg. Winning!
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by stickguy7 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Its nice to see people discussing issues about the server, but, I think a new forum post should be made since this one is starting to shift to new reasons, and its on page 6 with a lot of the posts out of topic/ out of date. If a moderator could lock this post, and create a new one, that would be well appreciated.
stickguy7
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives