[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Supermariobubba

Supermariobubba

Supermariobubba

by jack_addy » Sat May 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Supermariobbba is a troll and a jerk. He repeatibly is rude to people in chat and disrespectful to mods and vtns. Today he was calling the mods jerks, asses, power abusers, (I dont know if this last part is ok to post) and fag. He needs to stop. The mods work their sweet bananas off for guys like him and he responeds like that?! This gets me really pissed. Like cussing him out in global pissed. The mods and vtns are VERY VERY hard working and helpful. Im honestly getting sick of this more and more every day. Someday a good player is gonna blow his lid and get himself banned. Usually vtns+ just warn for criticizing mods or vtns, being rude, or just being plain mean. But i think for him he should be reduced to a minimum of a 10 min ban. I dont know if this will make him more angry but warnings arent fixing anything now. He brings up this topic every day about how he deserves vtn and how all the mods are power abusing. IT NEEDS TO STOP.

jack_addy

Re: Supermariobubba

by supermariobubba » Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

lololol I called myself a fag. also, I said most people on kreaitous are asses to me. Some of the mods do abuse powers. like sonic banning me form TS and removing forum posts for no reason.
supermariobubba

by jack_addy » Sun May 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Today he started calling me an immature noob and a baby to kreatious. It needs to stop. WTF is he not banned?

jack_addy

by JUSTRON123 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Why does everyone hate on supermario? Hes not that bad that you need to make a post about him in general discussion!!!
JUSTRON123
Resident

by jack_addy » Mon May 28, 2012 6:16 am

He wont get out of my town. Says his "empire" owns it. He griefs to get in.

He then decides to kill me with potions without /pvp on...

jack_addy

by supermariobubba » Mon May 28, 2012 6:24 am

You destroyed my armor and nearly killed me with your snowball cones
supermariobubba

by jack_addy » Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 am

jack_addy

by SonicFF7 » Mon May 28, 2012 6:31 am

Yeah, apparently banning for spamming and being stupid is "abusing powers" to 12 year olds. I know, he breaks every rule, griefs, lies, and steals, and kills without pvp on. And yes, he never listens to warnings, so I don't know what to do about him. He says he's leaving the Server, then he comes back with this "empire" bullcrap. I'm sorry, but he's starting to grind my gears greatly. He's a troll, so just don't feed him, then he'll fail. I would consider perming him, since he's bringing nothing good to the Server, but we'll have to talk to Zerg about that.

But Jack, are you just one siding? It somewhat seams like you did something to start this all.. So don't be trying to blame it all on Bubba.
As Justron said, he can be nice and everything, but.. Bubba only usually provoke people who provoke him.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by jack_addy » Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 am

jack_addy

by supermariobubba » Mon May 28, 2012 7:27 am

"stop feeding the troll" DO IT QUIT FEEDIN MEH IMA BE FAT!!!!
quit provoking me please I dont wanna be a troll.
supermariobubba

Return to Archives