Sorry im leaving... Again

Sorry im leaving... Again

by littleasian78 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:14 pm

i may or may not come back to kreaitous and to tell the truth kreatious and minecraft i getting boring :( . unfortunately i wont be continuing to build obby city for my cousin, Frostbite83, will assume lead role in building it. Please go join obby and if u guys buy a lot there and more than 15 people are living there i will come back. jkjk i wont becasue in general i have to catch up with studying. p.s dont think that this is because im Korean and that i have to study 24/7. no i just wanna get straight A's in highschool next year and im gonna prepare for it.
NOTE: please forgive me if i was a u know what to u on kreatious i just wanted to have fun and u know be a minecrafter.
u can either contact me a oneeyegarfer@gmail.com or send me your facebok and ill gladly friend. i hope u guys arent pedos.
Congrats Vini on moderator and keep up the good work arjan dont be a mean person u guys trust me people will like you better.
Good Luck to all of you in becoming a vet epesically to Justron123, Frostbite83, and NyanCat.
TIP: DONT ASK FOR REBOOT IS REALLY PISSING EVERYONE THAT DOESNT HAVE TERRIBLE COMPUTERS.sorry for caps just making my anger get out
i might visit kretious 1 or 2 times a month in the summer but other than that im booked.
if any of u like my enderman purple or green skin email me.
leave a comment if u think i should visit more often
BYE KREATIOUS!! :mrgreen:
p.s i might be on teamspeak once in a while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by littleasian78 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleasian78
Resident

Re: Sorry im leaving... Again

by littleasian78 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:16 pm

also tell me if i should vote or not if yes ill show it by voting when ever i can
littleasian78
Resident

Re: Sorry im leaving... Again

by JUSTRON123 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Bye :cry: I hope to see you online every once in a while.
JUSTRON123
Resident

Return to Archives