Thunder Clan

Thunder Clan

by cute_kitty_kat » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Thunder Clan

Thunder Clan is about courage, or something you never could be, but now is your chance.

If you're shy and never had the courage to say a word about yourself, you can now join Thunder Clan.
We care about everybody and everyone's feelings, you can show what talents you have and how brave you are in Thunder.
We keep Kreatious happy, teach people to be confident about themselves, and that's what we do in Thunder Clan, we are confident about ourselves!

If you are proud of who you are and want to show everyone what you are, then join Thunder Clan.

If you would like to join, just sign up by leaving a comment below ^-^ (you can msg me when I'm online), you can also choose if you want the in-game tag, but we highly recommend and encourage choosing the tag because it shows our pride of being who we are, and having faith in yourself and in your heart <3.
There are also certain ranks for you to have the tag for, Residents can be tagged.
We will also do many events! Here are the events that we will make:
- Firework Night
- Party Night
- Fun Time
- Drop Party Time
- Happy Giving (Happy Giving is an event where we give presents to Mods and other players)
- Camp Night
- Thunder Clan's Ceremony Night

The events will be made when the Clan is active and all players are on (or many members are on)
Join Thunder Clan now, we will make a Logo with the help of more members.

We also might have an intro coming soon! (Might ^-^)

Thank you for reading, I hope you will choose our Thunder Gang :D.

RANKS

1. Lightning Seeker- The Lightning Seeker is the leader of the clan. There can be only 1-2 or maybe even 3 LS's (LS- Lightning Seeker). The LS's control the Thunders and Storms. They summon lightning, power for our clan. Lightning Seeker's are similar to Admins. [Clan tag required for this position]

2. Rain Commander- The Rain Commander's (RC) are second in command of the clan, they are in command when the LS's are offline, they are trusted towards the Lightning Seeker's. Rain Commander's are similar to Mods. [Clan tag required for this position]

3. Storm Scout - The Storm Scout's are trusted, respected and the experienced members of our clan (SS). Storm Scout's are similar to Veterans. [Clan tag required for this position]

4. Thunder Hunter- The Thunder Hunter (TH) are clan members that worked their way up from New Born Thunder's (NBT). They are agile and trust worthy. Thunder Hunter's are similar to Residents. [Clan tag not required for this position]

5. New Born Thunder- The New Born Thunder's (NBT) are new to the clan. They have to prove that our clan can trust them, they need to work up to TH for us to trust them. But hurry, you only have 1 chance for us to accept you in the clan, so show us your trust! Ne Born Thunder's are similar to Guests. [Clan tag not required for this position]

SIGN-UP SHEET

-IGN (In Game Name):
- Preferred rank:
- Bans:
- Hours Played Online:
- Do you want the tag?:
- Why did you choose our clan?:
cute_kitty_kat

Re: Thunder Clan

by solarsteve » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:22 pm

ING: solarsteve
Preferred Rank: mmm.... I guess any is good
Bans: None I Think
Hours online: 310?
Do you want the clan tag: Nope
Why did you choose our clan: Because its a new clan that looks cool
solarsteve
Resident

by cute_kitty_kat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:27 am

Thank you for commenting solarsteve, you are now in the Thunder Clan as a New Born Thunder :D .

P.S. Don't forget that soon you may become a Thunder Hunter ^-^
cute_kitty_kat

by zuko135 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:05 pm

What is the clan tag supposed to look like?
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by solarsteve » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 pm

I would suggest that it look like this kitty

Thnd or something like this TC
solarsteve
Resident

by cute_kitty_kat » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Well the tag will look as [Thunder] as in The Thunder Clan, or yea [TC]

I'm also fine with the people who don't wanna have a tag ^-^
cute_kitty_kat

by TimmyTopHat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:01 am

No replies in 6+ months. Locked and archived.
TimmyTopHat

Return to Archives