I Love You Guys

I Love You Guys

by seig09876 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:42 am

So for like 1 years and some odd months I have been screwing around on this server to see how many tears I can get. Most of the time I have met with cute little bans that amuse me, but now I finally have gotten the permaban most competent servers would have given me if their player base was children. Now then I have a few tips for you before I go.
1. The next troll that logs on to your server, ignore him.
2. The next griefer that destroys stuff with hacks etc... don't cry or say anything.
3. Sex is normal human behavior, so if you don't people who joke about it go live in a small hole.
4. aceflamingo is a wonderful little troll, and because people make fun of him he wins. If you ignore his ilk you will probably be better off.
5. You could have a good server if you allowed more pvp. People like to fight, and if you give them the option, then there will be less whining.
-Especially if you state in the rule that whining about pvp is out.
6. For all the admins who put up my crap, Thanks guys you are great
7. For Vini; you my brother are a cool guy no jokes here. I actually think you are a good admin.
8. For zerg; good luck I still love you.
9. For scarble; sorry bro I thought you were an admin, just forget my passes at you.

Anyways I am moving on to my next victims, so I want you all to know I love you and will advertise for your server when I am bored.
seig09876

Re: I Love You Guys

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 am

All the Ace comments have been deleted. Please stay on topic, people.

And Best of luck Sieg. Glad there was purpose behind your trolling, and I'm sure we'll try to use some of these to improve the way we moderate.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by zerg960 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Almost all of your bans were automated.. If you think you caused us trouble, you didn't.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by mattchuu » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:03 am

Last edited by kieranchocian on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sorry, but I just had to embed it
mattchuu
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives