Do you want Teslaterror as a veteran

Yes!
No votes
No.
100%

Total votes : 4

Vote for Teslaterror as veteran

by Teslaterror » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 am

To all of whom inhabit the realm of Kreatious, I beckon upon you the decision for my eldership in your noble lands and homesteads. I have witnessed the rise of Kreatious during the times of Maximillion (upmax) and the wretched master of the Kingdoms (Krisst).

I arrived in the domain when the magnificent piston devices came, I ran from the Holy city to its outskirts in the pouring rain to create my shelter and home near a cliff-side that cared for me by blessing thee with stone for suitable abode as well as the tools of the trade; I witnessed the fledgling blue one (Zerg960) scamper by my stead with a spider mistaking him for a fly, Oh it was humorous as he fled from the creature until I slain it to prevent an unnecessary death of a sire, The day I first encountered him, I said "You should be the Master of Kreatious (admin)" Alas the blue one replied "I am not suited for the task (I dont want to be the admin)" yet here we stand today with the blue one as the favourable Master of the domain, One may consider that sorcery or oracleship but it was simply a great judge of character.

The time I spent during the rise was peaceful as constructed the first tower's skeletal frame and the skeletons crawled all over it, there was a few conflicts with neighbors that were settled but what fun they were as they entertained me for the time being. One June afternoon, I was frolicking with newly found cohorts then they birth the idea of a photo of our merry party so we set forth on constructing a set, alas the vile Mir witch (Grapenomma) casted me away for the realm for being incapable of fully understanding the volatile liquid of the Earth (Lava).

The time I had forcibly spent away from the realm may have been a blessing for the while of the changing of the Masters, I had traveled to numerous lands but I was unable to find a home in them due to their lords intolerance of my personality or their inflated egos. I only managed to settle in the forgotten nightmarish realm of Moonlight; entering the land, the portal into their world was surrounded by abandoned and desolate fortresses that echoed of pain and agony that held murderous bandits, I was constantly hunted, running through deserts and forests with sound of clanking armor in tow. I shall wish for that fate to not befall upon any other of Kreatious's proud citizens for the netherworld is more peaceful than that hellscape.

I had returned to the realm of Kreatious during the freezing winter to discover the joyous light of its new master, Oh how wonderful it felt to see such comfortable nexus of the people as they chittered and chatted, bargaining and bellowing with all their bellyaching. I set forth northward to establish a new homestead, i had settled upon a parcel of land below a particularly unfriendly fellow who would complain at every action I took with my new home then in my spare tine, I explored the land in search of new place for my roots to happen upon a marsh that bordered upon a lifeless dune "Oh how wonderful" I thought as I began to transport my possessions to the potential foundation. Life was jolly and peaceful until I was required a temporary leave of absence, then came in the dark tide of corruption that was Elisum, They abused the magical powers that were granted to them to trample all who were a possible obstacle to establishing their loathsome city. They attempted to steal my rightful land from my hands for their wicked means, alas I triumphantly combated them, containing the darkness within its walled confines, The fortress I had built against had succeeded triumphantly in its benevolent purpose; Their city lays ruined with nothing but light to accompany it.

The discovery of the new continent created quite the stir amongst the population, I had to prepare even for the future that was in store so I toiled in my forge, smelting and crafting for the day to colonize the new land. Once the time I had arrived there, the sires of the land stripped me of my possessions for an equal opportunity to everyone to claim land as their own. I wandered northward regions of the new continent then finally settled upon a grassy plain only the next that a group of individuals who spoke a foreign tongue had created a manor with only in a few hours, not taking notice the home I had constructed. They weren't aware the markers I had place to indicate this land was rightfully mine so I took my sword then banged it against my chest then roared " Begone with you lecherous trespassers" and they fled into lake, abandoning the home they had built in which I settled in (Okay I didnt roar but I snapped at them then recited part of Dutch Commons Law about land, I just like my Viking ancestry).

It was once more a peaceful time until the silence of the land begin to whisper into my Ear, I visited a nearby cove then a vision of a village occurred upon me so I set forth in building comfortable abodes for any vagrants that happened upon the tiny hamlet, Two gentlemen happened to find the little sleepy hollow then took up residence in one of the cozy houses I had labored away on. Time was on our side as our little village became known as Rheville, Adventurers and lonely wanderers saw the tranquility of it then took an appreciation of its zen, Citizens of this fine community that leave often have great start to the realm of kreatious with bold confidence and a new outlook on their adventures for knowing their roots were once planted here.

(Rheville actually started as three houses I built that close to one another then more people started to show up wanting a community to live in so I provided without greed or bias, The upkeep thing is so I can keep adding on to the town and improving it, I dont ask for ores or anything like that from them. The reason why I built it is cuz i got lonely with rarely a person in sight, I like having all these people buzzing around, its enteraining. Sparta moved away but he has a new home that looks pretty damn good for someone who only spent a few days in Rheville)

Glorious inhabitants of Kreatious, I am depending on you to allow my eldership for your magnificent kingdom? How will you decide my fate in this matter?
Teslaterror

Re: Vote for Teslaterror as veteran

by Nahuda » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 am

I'm fine without you as Vet.
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by Teslaterror » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 am

After all that I have been through on the server, read the initial post
Teslaterror

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:12 am

ahm tesla, here your practically asking for veteran. I am not saying yes or no, as i'd rather keep this opinion to myself. now allow me to provide a few points.

a) a well written essay with creative wording won't get you veteran
b) time makes no deference on veterancy (relatively). A newer player might get it before someone older.
c) saying' vote teslaterror as veteran' will only lessen your chance of becoming a veteran.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:38 am

pyrusbrawler30 Wrote:ahm tesla, here your practically asking for veteran. I am not saying yes or no, as i'd rather keep this opinion to myself. now allow me to provide a few points.

a) a well written essay with creative wording won't get you veteran
b) time makes no deference on veterancy (relatively). A newer player might get it before someone older.
c) saying' vote teslaterror as veteran' will only lessen your chance of becoming a veteran.

I am not asking for veteran, I am just questioning if you'd want me as veteran,
Teslaterror

by SonicFF7 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 am

I don't really think this post is needed, at all. Doing things such as this only draw back your chances for Vtn.
I GUESS I'll give my opinion on the matter, though.
Tesla, you're a pretty old player, but as Pyrus said, that doesn't earn you Vtn. I think you can be nice, and even somewhat mature, but with your constant arguing with the mods, and reckless behavior, I can't say I would elect you for Vtn.
I'll just lock it, and not archive it, because I really like the story. + I don't think you wrote that in a few minutes.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by iExspee » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 am

No, you shouldn't be Vtn because I don't see you helping the community at all. I think you've proven to most of us that you should never be vtn because of this post....
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Return to Archives