what mods are allowed? and some that should be.

what mods are allowed? and some that should be.

by digitalman18 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am

so i was just wondering what mods are allowed and I'd like to suggest a few to be allowed. and don't worry these arn't
OP mods........

suggestions:
the smart moving mod
mutant creatures mod
mob bikes mod (maybe not)
better animations mod

please tell me the mods that ARE allowed and i will try and make plenty of suggestions for reasonable mods to put on the Kreatious server.

-the all-mighty Digitalman :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
digitalman18

Re: what mods are allowed? and some that should be.

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:51 am

This server is designed to be as vanilla as possible. it never had, and never will have any server-side mods.

some basic client side mods are fine though: ex:
optifine
minimap
INVtweaks
better animations - i'd say it's fine, discovered that one today.

basic things like this. i'f your not sure, ask about it first. if it's given the A-OKAY, then go right ahead!

PROTIP: don't go spamming the emoticons... ;)
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 am

No Mutant Creatures, Very bad Idea cause i dont want super creeper wandering into Rheville!

Mob bikes would be wierd looking though.

Smartmovement mod I can agree on though because it makes getting around a little easier like swimming and climbing hillsides as well as more difficult terrain, plus its easily toggleable to switch back to normal MC mode if you are building. Really it doesnt make much of difference in gameplay
Teslaterror

by digitalman18 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks to you all for answering my question,i greatly appreciate it. and yes pyrusbrawler i WILL stop spamming those emocons, as tempting it is. i was thinking about mutant creatures mod because i would think that they could turn off landscape desruction by mobs? maybe? also i was half awake at the time so i wasn't thinking clearly, like right now

-digi
digitalman18

by iExspee » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 am

Please... you're a noob on the server. I don't like it when people you like come to the server after some people have been on the server for 2 years playing vanilla, and all the noobs want to do is change the server from vanilla to modded.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Return to Archives