Teslaterror's Machines and other engineers' Marvels

Teslaterror's Machines and other engineers' Marvels

by Teslaterror » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 am

I made this thread to show off my autosmelter machines that I have yet to implement on the server, I am hoping that others will utilize my designs in order to help their homes and cities progress much more rapidly than ur average smelting process.

The Monster Series

Original Monster

Designation: TM1

2013-04-04_17.50.50.png

This Machine is similar to what I use in my factory, and its much more space efficient in some ways, It would fit in a basement (or at least in a lot of Rhevillan Houses' basements) in order to keep it out of sight to let it do most of you smelting while your upstairs managing your inventory.

It requires: 2 furnaces, 6 hoppers, 6 chests.

The Monster

Designation: TM1A1

2013-04-04_18.10.15.png

This is a Revamped original of the Monster, its design to be used in homes that have the proper amount of space, fitting this version of the monster in your home can really upgrade your crafting area by making the single furnaces around it obsolete. This version is also good for those who leave burnable clutter in their chests like paper, oak saplings, and sticks because the hoppers will automatically reload the furnaces once their current fuel sources is depleted from the chest with burnables in them

It requires: 2 furnaces, 4 normal chests, 2 Trapped chests, 8 Hoppers

The Monster equipped with Fuel injector

Designation: TM1A2

2013-04-04_18.33.14.png

This is the cheapskate's version of the Monster because it saves the cost of two additional hoppers from the TM1A1 design, This version would be good if someone's planning to use it in some wierd giant machine or rube goldberg style thing that uses redstone or if someone is really picky about the machine requiring a constant stream of fuel.

It requires: 2 Droppers, 6 Hoppers, 2 furnaces, 4 chests, 2 trapped chests
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teslaterror

Re: Teslaterror's Machines and other engineers' Marvels

by Teslaterror » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:04 am

The Terror Series

Designation: TT1

2013-04-04_17.58.11.png

This machine is a smelting behemoth, literally because its 5x8 (Height x Length) blocks in space requirements and the resources to make it would be obscene but well worth it, This machine can trigger a city that makes extensive use of stone to grow rapidly as long you can feed the thing the materials it needs; Seriously, This would be the kind of thing that would be used in building skyscrapers in spawn city, I am not kidding, I thoroughly tested it and it chewed through cobble so quick, i had like 30 stacks of smoothstone in five minutes. the TT1 is an onsite version of my Factory's Autosmelter design, compacted for usage on large scale projects

It requires: 8 Chests, 12 hoppers, 4 furnaces, and 4 trapped chests
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teslaterror

by Nahuda » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 am

Edit: Nevermind.
Last edited by Nahuda on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by iExspee » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Hmmm... I think you may have stole the first one from me. >:l
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by zuko135 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I have made one, but I only have 3 chests, 3 hoppers, and 1 furnace... I got that from Shadow but his chests are on one side, I put mine on the other so it isn't the me :3
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Teslaterror » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Teslaterror Wrote:The Terror Series

Designation: TT1

2013-04-04_17.58.11.png

This machine is a smelting behemoth, literally because its 5x8 (Height x Length) blocks in space requirements and the resources to make it would be obscene but well worth it, This machine can trigger a city that makes extensive use of stone to grow rapidly as long you can feed the thing the materials it needs; Seriously, This would be the kind of thing that would be used in building skyscrapers in spawn city, I am not kidding, I thoroughly tested it and it chewed through cobble so quick, i had like 30 stacks of smoothstone in five minutes. the TT1 is an onsite version of my Factory's Autosmelter design, compacted for usage on large scale projects

It requires: 8 Chests, 12 hoppers, 4 furnaces, and 4 trapped chests

I forgot to post this version.

The Terror MK2

Designation: TT1A1

2013-04-04_18.16.04.png

This is a revised version of The Terror that includes the addition 4 additional hoppers. The TT1A1 is designed to be as part of a Refinery by being placed in ground or in an unloader station for Smeltables and fuel, its quite effective if you link it directly to your mine via a rail system. Hell if you did that, u would have more building materials than you could ever need, enough to make a colossal city with towering sky scrapers (you know that would be an interesting thought, Making a sky scraper into an entire town).

Requirements: 16 Hoppers, 4 furnaces, 6 chests, 6 trapped chests

Yeah this thing takes alot of iron to make.

Hmmm... I think you may have stole the first one from me. >:l

No, iExspee, I did not, I designed the TM1 and the TM1A1 as home versions of my factory's autosmelter designs, essentially they are compacted to be installed as home improvement module and to eliminate the need for all those furnaces that can inhabit an entire wall.

I have made one, but I only have 3 chests, 3 hoppers, and 1 furnace... I got that from Shadow but his chests are on one side, I put mine on the other so it isn't the me :3
]

Thats pretty basic, thats like the first autosmelter design I had in my factory until I had the idea to design a new machine. Now if you really wanna do some smelting, Use the TT1, all the cobble in your chest will be turned into smoothstone in no time.
Teslaterror

Return to Archives