Tesla's Smooth Brewing Machine

Tesla's Smooth Brewing Machine

by Teslaterror » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 am

Now you are asking "what is a smooth brewing machine, Mr. Teslaterror", if you are guessing what you are guessing, you may be right because i have designed a machine that streamlines the brewing process and remove all that excessive work.

The industrial version of the SBM01

2013-04-06_22.14.31.png

Now all it takes is the press of a few buttons to brew potions then store them away until you need them another day, Now your questioning "how do I go about using this machine, Mr. Teslaterror?", Ahh! Allow me to explain: You placed your bottles of water in a chest next to the funnel hopper on top which is where you place your ingredients but you have to place a single unit of the potion's ingredient in order in each single hopper in order for it to work properly, Yes that is the only real drawback unless you wanna spend the iron to add extension hoppers to the funnels and the fact that you wouldnt be able to protect the chest full of water bottles; honestly, who would get away with stealing water bottles?

Now the industrial version is design so you keep adding onto it with intermediary repeater in between each set of mechanisms to keep the hoppers locked in place until you activate them and using trapped chests/normal chests to alternate between them so your potions are able to be automatically stored. Frankly, you could probably have an automated potion shop that you can refill by the press of a button.

2013-04-06_22.15.30.png

This is the home version of the SBM01, this thing is compacted so it fits in a Frostee's basement, yeah I know the thing is kinda large but hell, its still good for brewing potions although you probably have to be on the second or main floor of your home and wait a few minutes before flipping the lever (make sure you have it on so you can set the potion ingredients in the right order) that activates the funnels. you can always use one brewing stand but where is the usefulness for that although u do have an autobrewer at your disposal.

IMPORTANT NOTE!: Makes sure u clean out the funnels of any leftover reagents or you might get the wrong potion next time you start brewing.

Yeah I know its not best but its better than not having this method of mass brewing, You can just throw the ingredients on top of the hoppers for the industrial version, I got stumped on the compact version though but you could probably just have the hoppers open then throw the ingredients in the funnels ( do not place a chest on top or it will screw the machine up)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teslaterror

Re: Tesla's Smooth Brewing Machine

by iExspee » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 am

You've designed it? I've seen this design multiple times on YouTube from snapshots before official 1.5.. Stop making these stupid random posts claiming that 'you' designed something, when you actually didn't. It's fine sharing other people's designs, but as a police officer I know that plagiarism can be a major factoriser in prosecution.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:04 pm

iExspee Wrote:You've designed it? I've seen this design multiple times on YouTube from snapshots before official 1.5.. Stop making these stupid random posts claiming that 'you' designed something, when you actually didn't. It's fine sharing other people's designs, but as a police officer I know that plagiarism can be a major factoriser in prosecution.

dude, I didnt go on youtube and look up autobrewer designs, I made this myself without any outside sources. Who have u actually seen make these two designs? I haven't seen anyones so chill out.
Teslaterror

by Teslaterror » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Well since Mr. 'I think tesla copied some else's design', I made a new auto brewer thats alot better than the prior design.

The Genie

Designation: TG01

2013-04-07_08.23.51.png

This Machine can brew 12 potions at a pop, meaning less time individually brewing them one by one, This thing can be fit in a basement and in your Labratory. It still requires redstone like the two prior one but it doesnt take too much to wire up. This one i believe can be extended as well but it cost more hoppers but you would probably have to replace the bottom buttons with levers in order to get the potions to the chest.

Requirements: 12 Hoppers, 6 chests, 4 brewing stands, 4 buttons, 6 redstone torches

The Grand Genie

Designation:TG1A1

2013-04-07_08.47.23.png

This is the mass production version of the TG1, Replace the bottom buttons with levers because the chute wont work probably without a long enough redstone signal. Now u can keep extending it until the redstone doesnt leave charge. This thing requires alot chests/trapped chests and hoppers, it may be expensive but you probably create a double chest full of whatever potion you were intending to brew, frankly this thing can make potions way quicker to make.

Now lets do a little thinkin here and your asking "Mr.Teslaterror, Why would I need this machine with all these others you have designed", Good question, Imagine your building your own little factory, now considering the machines you have seen built by me, You decide to build The Terror Autosmelter then you build the Grand Genie, Now you are gonna need glass but you have the perfect smelting device at your disposal, you could be making bank in no time while mass producing health potions or whatever potions you want to sell (splash potions would be a bit tricky with an auto brewer but if you had enough, it would work).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teslaterror

by zuko135 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Don't double post
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by SonicFF7 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm

zuko135 Wrote:Don't double post

It was OK in that case Zuko, he needed to show another design, so he did, that didn't really fit into the other posts.
#MakeZukoStopTellingPeopleWhatToDo2013
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by zuko135 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 pm

But what about the edit button? It still allows you to put pictures and what he said under it.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 pm

ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by iExspee » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 am

#MakeZukoStopTryingToGetMostPostsOnForums2013
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by briley0407 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 am

^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

Next

Return to Archives