[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - [LoL] League of Legends Clan

[LoL] League of Legends Clan

[LoL] League of Legends Clan

by nascar240 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:17 am

Hello everybody, recently I have been playing LoL a lot and having a lot of fun with it. So I thought, why not bring my love for the game over to another game I love! Now as you fellow LoL players know, the community is not the best of communities out there... Due to this, I have not really been able to meet many nice and friendly people in the game to add on my friends list, so I thought this would be the perfect place to (hopefully) meet some fellow LoL players (who are hopefully not like the kind of mean people of the LoL community.)
That being said, this clan is going to be focused on both Minecraft AND LoL! It's the best of both worlds! I am kind of lonely living and never building with anyone else on the server, so I thought it would be fun to have a clan. I was thinking that we could create a town of Demacia and Noxus where we could all live (or have a second home I guess) I also thought we could try to recreate Summoner's Rift in minecraft aswell! I think it would be a fun project to do together, but those are just random thoughts. Also, the only requirements is that you are nice to fellow clan members, and play more than like once a week. Everyone will start out as bronze and will progress as I get to know you more and you as you have been in the clan longer.
Anyways, if you would like to join, just leave a comment in the thread and I will contact you in-game next time I see you online.
Ranks
Challenger Tier: nascar240
Diamond Tier: None
Platinum Tier: None
Gold Tier: None
Silver Tier: None
Bronze Tier: None
***NOTICE***
Your rank is not based on your LoL tier, I just thought this would be a good way to have the clan rankings (I am not even in ranked! I am only lvl 19 xD)
nascar240

Re: [LoL] League of Legends Clan

by X_Kyro_X » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Interesting.I might consider joining since I'm a LoL player myself, but is there any requirements you need? an application? Anyways, if you go check out our teamspeak server, there might be a few people on there who plays league of legends. :D
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by modded_pizza » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 pm

this does make me LoL

to bad i dont like LoL
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

by nascar240 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 am

nascar240

by nascar240 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:51 am

nascar240

by modded_pizza » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 pm

ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

by Damek928 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Oh I Dun Play LoL But Wanna Fight Me In PvP???
Damek928
Resident

by leftypitcher28 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:22 pm

well im pretty sure your not challanger teir... so you dont need to lie about you rank.... and i play lol too
leftypitcher28
Donor

by Nahuda » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by leftypitcher28 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm

i still dont think hes is a leader if he ranks it like that its a team game...
leftypitcher28
Donor

Next

Return to Archives