We need night mod...

We need night mod...

by sxkfrvr » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:20 am

Over the past few weeks, there been players who been promoted to become mod. (I love you guys though) But one problem is that these mod can only moderate from the morning until late evening/night. It would be nice to have at least one more mod who can moderate the night time. There are players who play during these late hours because of time zone differences (AUS, NZ, and etc.) and sometimes there is no mod to moderate during these hours. I know Neko does the night shift but when he is not here or busy (Neko, you're awesome), there is no one to watch over the server. Although there is 007coolcube, who is a cmod. But due to power limited for cmod, he cannot do much if there is grief. Then, there are those players who get grieved and comes the next day complaining and bothering mod about griefs and it can become a hassle.
007coolcube has been playing on the server for more than one year and been cmod more than one year. It would be nice to have him promoted for once. We need a night mod who can watch the server too when other mod is busy too. I have been on the server plenty of times late at night, when, there is no mod on. I would like zerg and some mod/staff to overlook this and consider this, because we seriously need more mod at night. It will help a lot with the grief problems we have night!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :(
Also, sorry for the bad writing (>.<)
sxkfrvr
Administrator

Re: We need night mod...

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:55 am

sxkfrvr Wrote:Over the past few weeks, there been players who been promoted to become mod. (I love you guys though) But one problem is that these mod can only moderate from the morning until late evening/night. It would be nice to have at least one more mod who can moderate the night time. There are players who play during these late hours because of time zone differences (AUS, NZ, and etc.) and sometimes there is no mod to moderate during these hours. I know Neko does the night shift but when he is not here or busy (Neko, you're awesome), there is no one to watch over the server. Although there is 007coolcube, who is a cmod. But due to power limited for cmod, he cannot do much if there is grief. Then, there are those players who get grieved and comes the next day complaining and bothering mod about griefs and it can become a hassle.
007coolcube has been playing on the server for more than one year and been cmod more than one year. It would be nice to have him promoted for once. We need a night mod who can watch the server too when other mod is busy too. I have been on the server plenty of times late at night, when, there is no mod on. I would like zerg and some mod/staff to overlook this and consider this, because we seriously need more mod at night. It will help a lot with the grief problems we have night!

*Slowly looks around then raises hand* I volunteer since I live in Arizona which is night time for Auzzies and Nzzies.
Teslaterror

by sxkfrvr » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:59 am

Teslaterror Wrote:
sxkfrvr Wrote:Over the past few weeks, there been players who been promoted to become mod. (I love you guys though) But one problem is that these mod can only moderate from the morning until late evening/night. It would be nice to have at least one more mod who can moderate the night time. There are players who play during these late hours because of time zone differences (AUS, NZ, and etc.) and sometimes there is no mod to moderate during these hours. I know Neko does the night shift but when he is not here or busy (Neko, you're awesome), there is no one to watch over the server. Although there is 007coolcube, who is a cmod. But due to power limited for cmod, he cannot do much if there is grief. Then, there are those players who get grieved and comes the next day complaining and bothering mod about griefs and it can become a hassle.

*Slowly looks around then raises hand* I volunteer since I live in Arizona which is night time for Auzzies and Nzzies.

We need someone who is cmod (007coolcube) and you're likely not to get a chance at all tesla. When it's night time for AUS and NZ, it's day time in the usa, we have mods who moderate during those times. We are talking about mod for night time in usa (daytime for AUS and NZ)
sxkfrvr
Administrator

by Zeenoo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:26 am

Teslaterror Wrote:

Never gonna happen. Ever.
Zeenoo

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Zeenoo Wrote:
Teslaterror Wrote:

Never gonna happen. Ever.

Wait I got my time zones mixed up, I would be early morning moderator for Auzzies and NZzzies, Sxfkr your right, wrong time zones.
Teslaterror

by sxkfrvr » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Wait I got my time zones mixed up, I would be early morning moderator for Auzzies and NZzzies, Sxfkr your right, wrong time zones.

Tesla, you're not fit to be a mod, or never will be a mod on kreatious, due to your behaviour. We do not need someone like you. So it's never going to happen ever!
sxkfrvr
Administrator

by comedian14 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 pm

sxkfrvr Wrote:

Tesla, you're not fit to be a mod, or never will be a mod on kreatious, due to your behaviour. We do not need someone like you. So it's never going to happen ever!

XD
comedian14
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

sxkfrvr Wrote:

Just cause I am not exactly user friendly doesn't mean I won't what I am supposed to do when its my duty. Heck, I am decent moderator on XBOX live whenever my associates hold these huge multiplayer minecraft events with all their little buddies. Frankly, alot of these other older moderators have too much real life responsibilities, Zeenoo's got family to look after, SDOR3 has college to deal with, Icefang is probably in the same boat as him and alot of other moderators are bored of minecraft because they dont have the time anymore.

I live in a Ghost town with nothing to do, I have too much freaking free time on my hands. The logic behind me being a moderator is because I can think of all the tricks that people could use to cheat and grief, I check what mods are updated periodically, I find holes in the Anti-grief then have zerg patch them and any griefer think that they can outsmart tesla, They are severely incorrect.

Without me, the Anti grief would still have a ton of holes in it like swiss cheese, Fire charges could still be a threat for wooden structures, Fire could still spread from trees to homes (yeah I tried burning down mccoy's home that way before we got our current map), TNT cannons would still work (I think they dont anymore but I will test that later), and I was part of the reason why we got the ore obsefucator.

See, teslaterror helps out the server in his own way by causing a little mayhem (well maybe a lot) and rattling Zerg's cage (More like dancing a jig on top of it) when he needs to fix something.
Teslaterror

by Nahuda » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Tesla, you're never going to be mod and you know it. Just stop.
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Nahuda Wrote:Tesla, you're never going to be mod and you know it. Just stop.

Well how about we make you moderator Nahuda, I nominate him for moderator!
Teslaterror

Next

Return to Archives