I LOVE ALL THE MODERATORS

I LOVE ALL THE MODERATORS

by Xpod78 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Here i will list all the mods and what there best traits are(this cant be hateful if all the traits are positive :P)
Minderdomera:
Miner is mostly known for his wonderful ability to be nice laugh about things and gets the ob done thank you miner :3.
Neko92:
Neko, who's name means Cat people in another language, is known for his creativity, ability to solve problems around the community, and is also considered one of the "Major" mods, good job neko.
Ric914:
Ric is very serious, he gets things done and isn't afraid of any possible consequences, i admire him mainly for that along with his funny and witty personality.
SonicFF7:
Sonic does get the job done, but i see him mainly as a freindly big teddy bear :3.
tempestfeir:
I don't know muich about tempest as i am not on when im on, though i personally think he is shy, others think this guy is just plain awesome.
KieranChocian:
Kieran Is a very unique player, very fun and nice, but a very good individual, he doesnt care what everyone thinks, i really support his new clan called the nKr and i advise you to join as well.
TheOWCA:
I love this guy, though he does have osme messups with rolling back greif he makes mustakes and he knows it, he really tries to help a player.
Cruiserman:
Cruiserman is not a bad mod at all, in fact he is quite the opposite, his name says it all, he just cruises :P He does care about the players and does have a fun time with everyone, but a lot of the time he will just go with it, sometimes it can be the exact opposite :P
Udo51:
Lol This guy :P Udo is a very fun person who also gets the job done, this guy is hilarious and my little sister loves what he has to say(annabell327) Seriously, this guy should be Conan's Brother :P
Irish_Ninja:
I am sorry.. i do not know much at all about you irish i know we have had conflicts in the previous years but it is hard to remember im sure you get your job done right with a funny personality though :)
Zeenoo:
Everyone Loves Zeenoo, he is fun, kind, and doesnt tolerate trolling in the least.
PyrusBrawler30:
Pyrus is also a very unique player, very fun, kind, but sort of a quiet type so i do not have much to say about him.
Vini123:
Vini is considered one of the "Major" Mods, even though of his resignation everyone will remember as a fun witty guy who everyone loved and knew he got the job done as well :).
007CoolCube:
Cubeh! Everyone loves cubehpoo :P Coolcube is fun, witty, and ma hero :P, everyone loves CoolCube, everyone knows him for his witty personality, and how he gives attention to players in need.
luna95:
I know nothing about this mod i am sorry :/ goodwork though luna! :D
IceFang113:
IceFange is also one of the "Major" mods, everyone knows him, loves him, and i believe Zerg calles him Icedtea or wanted to make that his new nick name, icefang is a very funny, kind, workiing hard mod, and everyone recongnizes him for just that :)
Galleno64:
I am sorry.. i do not know anything about this mod but Thank you for all you have done Galleno! Im sure others wont forget!
SDOR3: Also known as 3RODS he is also another one of the "Major" Mods, Everyone knows Sdor for his witty personality and fun loving side, i used to be great friends with him myself, keep up the good work Sdor!
XxEiffel65:
I sold many things to Eiffel at one time, he is a great minecraft builder, and player, many know of him for his Funny personality and willingness to get any job done.
Morpher26:
Morpher is a great mod, everyone knows that :P He is known for his amazing ability to do anything, and to get any possible job done.
WARKRANK:
This is a full on what do you need? Ok i will see what i can do mod, everyone know WarkRank for his amazing abilitys to get things done, and his interesting personality.
Nezark123:
Nezzy as everyone calls him (or mybe just me :P) is known for getting the job done ,and sticking around just to make sure it stays done :P He is mainly known for his friendly witty personality.
And last but definetly not least
Arjanluvsneytiri:
Arjan is one of the "Major" mods as well, he has been with the server forever, no one doesnt know who he is and eveyone loves him for his witty personality, kindness, and many other things :P

These are posts of all the currect ACTIVE mods or recently INACTIVE mods any mods that you were hoping to get up here such as Fluffytoast will not be done considering they are not in the Legend on the website.
Last edited by Xpod78 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xpod78

Re: I LOVE ALL THE MODERATORS

by Neko92 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:11 am

You listed pretty much every Mod/Cmod and non mod (dont ask...). Yet again I don't see my name there. Tryna tell me something xpod? :<
Neko92
Veteran

by xXxshadowsneak » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 am

The mods on Kreatious are some of the best ones I've seen so far.
Forever sneaking in the Shadows.
xXxshadowsneak

by Nahuda » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:03 am

Neko: Big Noob :3
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by Xpod78 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Neko your one of the first ones look again :P

Xpod78

by Nahuda » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Xpod78 Wrote:Neko your one of the first ones look again :P

Ctrl+F shows no Neko's in your first post.
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by SDOR3 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Neko92 Wrote:You listed pretty much every Mod/Cmod and non mod (dont ask...). Yet again I don't see my name there. Tryna tell me something xpod? :<

Was going to post something similar to this... I don't see a Neko on here. D:
SDOR3

by Xpod78 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Ohh! My bad i iwll add you emmediatly! Your not on the Legend on the website.

Xpod78

by Minerdomera » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Neko92 Wrote:You listed pretty much every Mod/Cmod and non mod (dont ask...). Yet again I don't see my name there. Tryna tell me something xpod? :<

I'm not on Here either :<
Minerdomera

by Neko92 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:42 am

Yay. Still offended though. pft!
Neko92
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives