[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - New Continent?

New Continent?

Re: New Continent?

by yoshigangster5 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:54 pm

I don't like the whole "new map" idea you thought of. I wouldn't like it very much. I would lose everything I have and I think that zerg should just make it so horses will go with u when u leave /mine. And if they made a new continent what would they call it? NNC? Newest New Continent? lol xD
yoshigangster5

by Elliottinoss » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 am

This happens too often for comfort, map changing is just irreplaceable, you will get people angry, and you will get people happy, but this question should be asked a lot more before consideration.
Elliottinoss

Re: New Map?

by Usernamextaken » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Usernamextaken

by FPSrusher » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:02 am

I personally play on the OC with a couple of other people in one small spot, but most of OC seems to be a ghost town, how hard would it be to do something like:

>OC is getting reset in like 2 months
>flag off parts that you don't want reset
>anyone who logs in on the two months gets notified about the reset and is given a message on how to flag off your awesome house
>when the reset happens all the un-flag'd biomes get removed and there is a chance a whole new biome will be in that spot
>your inventory and enderchest do not get reset even if you are in a un-flagged part
>new people are still sent to the NC untill people feel the NC is crowded.

Dunno, anyway those are my thoughts. The couple of hours I have racked up have been 99% on the OC, and if it was fully reset I don't think I would enjoy starting over. :(
FPSrusher
Veteran Donor

by GG1LL3S » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:11 pm

2days ago when zerg was on he said that with 1.7 he will double the map size so i guess no resets
GG1LL3S
Veteran Donor

by Romedy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Probs was hacker Zerg or Troll Zerg.
Romedy

by Minerdomera » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Minerdomera

by Romedy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Romedy

by Minerdomera » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Minerdomera

by GG1LL3S » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:21 am

zerg said a few days ago when he was on that with 1.8 he would double the map size
yes he said 1.8 becus he thought we already where in 1.7 the horse update so he didnt know the exact version
so hes gonne double the map size with 1.7 :p so donz worry
GG1LL3S
Veteran Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Archives