[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Can't LOGIN

Can't LOGIN

Can't LOGIN

by SimpleTowns » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:00 am

As you all know my main account i first started using when i first started Kreatious was Oiggy. i later bought another minecraft account with the name Simpletowns. i lost the email i used for Oiggy but i found a way to login here but most of my items and webtrade stuff is under Oiggy so i need access to that account so an admin can you please change the email of account "Oiggy" to ShavetheDOG@gmail.com

if a moderator is on please reply and verify i am Oiggy because they know my alt accounts and so Administrator can verify who i am. I need access to Oiggy and if you need more proof check the ip and if you need more evidence then talk to people on Kreatious they know me as Oiggy and not as Simpletowns. HELP ADMIN PLEASE

SO i need an Admin to help me either reset my password or change an email i have access to because i lost access to some of the emails i use to use. back then i use to use alot of disposible emails and temp emails so idk.

Thank you
SimpleTowns
Resident

Re: Can't LOGIN

by maxmmm1501 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:21 am

You logged in yesterday as oiggy.
You don't need 4 fourm accounts

STOP USING NEW ACCOUNTS.
I AM NOT TRANSFERRING PERMISSIONS FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP GETTING NEW ACCOUNTS.
maxmmm1501

by SimpleTowns » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:29 am

this is about kreatious account not ingame and most of my items is under Oiggy and my webtrade Oiggy is the webtrade i used the most and i cant do either without logging in the website

this is about Oiggy account not Simpltowns but still it is good to have my Oiggy account wherever i need to use webtrade or the forum

oiggy and simpletowns are under different locations and i would have to walk to get to my other account plus i cant have both account on same time unde rules

the only account i am going to use is Simpletowns and Oiggy and i only have Simpletowns because i needed it for resident
SimpleTowns
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 am

maxmmm1501

by VVX1000 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Locked & Moved as topic is extremely outdated/no longer applicable and the creator in question has all their accounts banned on server.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to Archives