Caught xraying, ZERG

Caught xraying, ZERG

by SimpleTowns » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:03 am

[this issue was settled by zerg and is already dealt with]
this just explains more

this is a followup on the post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3588
and the last post i am going to make (under this account)

i feel like i can explain now that time has past (and the issue is settled) why i got the reset in detail now that i been pardoned but i will explain that later

the reason why my account got reset was because yes i requested it to be reset not only because i got my name changed but also because of a conversation i had with zerg. the conversation was about......

xraying

everything i own was because i use to xray and no one noticed until zerg questioned me about it. i was honest about it and i did paid a fine. the fine was a beacon (that i got when mining with xray) *had 4* which i was honest and told him about and my account reset. i told him that i sold most of the items i xray or bought items right away because i felt bad about doing it and of course i didnt want to get caught.

he said he would pardoned me of a ban i would of got for xray and not punish me at all if i paid the fine at the time i had no diamonds cuz everything i xray i got rid of evidence right away so i was going to give him my double chest of quartz. the fine was 128 diamonds i think. and i asked him if he can reset my account and he agreed

after he did that i was honest about everything i took. i told him right away that if he wanted me to keep the beacon i got from xraying or if he wanted to take it. he took it via worldedit (made it vanish) and he said we would good.

he let me keep the town and told me my town looked nice. so he let me keep it and my inventory and only took the most valueable away.

mods if you reading this because i know you are, i have been pardoned for zerg from ban for punishment for all previous xray.

i am not gonna xray and i promised zerg i wasnt. i deleted my minecraft folder removed all the mods

and i said in chat i was going to try to get along with everyone and play minecraft normal.

wierd mods didnt know anything i would assume they would check status or logs or pay attention to messages but apprently not. mods need to pay more attention to xrayers and react when they see any weird pattern

more people could get away with this and either zerg needs to have a better antixray system or mods be checking xray notifications, logs, and status of users more frequestly.

in total i had 4 beacons i sold 3.. 1 auction, 1 trade, sold 1, and kept 1 for town (zerg removed the one had left)

my point is that mods and staff should be more aware. i know i should of never done it to begin with
Last edited by SimpleTowns on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SimpleTowns
Resident

Re: Caught xraying, ZERG

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:15 am

Mods normally don't try to catch xrayers, because zerg does that. He has special commands and privlages that let him easily tell if somebody is xraying. The only time I get somebody for xray is if it is a new player that I randomly tp to and I see their mine is clearly xray. Other than that I just tell zerg that X is probably xraying, to have him look into it.
maxmmm1501

by SimpleTowns » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 am

i talked to him about it and he said that he was trying to find a way to fix xray and i asked him since he makes plugin if he can make one but he said if he does that means inventory would disappear no idea what he want but anyways yeah.

here are some suggestion

1. more aggresive logging (more detailed)
2. trap blocks, activate it and warns everyone of xray or staff
3. disable all ores from being viewed
4. convert all blocks to fake tnt (when xray is on)
5. warning when irregular pattern when mining or alot of diamonds mine at a certain amount of time

anyways i think zerg should give some xray power to mods and give them some access to stop prevent and detect xrayers and to be more aware since zerg is always busy. i know zerg has all access but he is always busy and mods should have some control over this situation too when it occurs
SimpleTowns
Resident

by VVX1000 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:00 pm

As topic is solved according to the original post, it's over a year old and the user in question is banned on the server on all accounts, moved to the appropriate section.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to Archives