[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - CLAN question

CLAN question

CLAN question

by Minetroid » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:56 pm

i have a question about clans. the original clan [Ghast] was originally created by Simpletowns which is an account i dont have access in game anymore and that account does not exist at all. (clan modifications reasons need access)

(i am working on an updated version that looks better more organized and detailed)

i said in the post that since this is my new name and i go by Babe on kreatious now and my ingame name is Minetroid that i was going to take over the project. the clan has other members but i would need to use this account to edit.

my question is? can i get that post removed or is it ok if i make the post under new account...

(i mean i can just leave the current one but its outdated and i dont have access to edit it)
Minetroid
Resident

Re: CLAN question

by maxmmm1501 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Cant own a clan when IP banned.
maxmmm1501

by Minetroid » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:03 pm

i was talking about on the forum. and how the original post for the clan info and rules was made under an old account and since i cant edit it. my question was is it ok to re-post clan under new account if old account is invalid.

its ok like i said if it cant be deleted but i would have to reply to the post under this account to made modification to the clan such as rules members or other info. thats why i ask if its possible to delete that post i am working on improvements. for now i will just edit as reply.

just trying to make sure its clear what i meant
Minetroid
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:04 pm

You cannot run a clan when you are IP banned from the server...
maxmmm1501

by Minetroid » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:11 pm

actually when i am not on the server or banned the next person in the clan takes over. which would be evilawesome990. so evil has as much rights as me in the clan. and yes i know i am banned no need to be excited or repeat yourself. anyways once my ban is over i will have to updated both the clan post and members i been too lazy to do it but now it seems i have a whole week to fix up everything and make logos and fix up the clan details. sorry if it takes while to respond i am on photoshop atm trying to make a ghast logo. anyways i have to go finish this but i will still be on the forum responding to post and helping other users. even if i i am gone i will still be active on the forum and dont worry i wont be banned on the forum this is a place i like to repond to people an actually try to help!

just one question before i go when i am unbanned and get back on i will ask this question (i noticed this is not a question but i made you read it, lol)

i will not do anything to be banned on the forum
Minetroid
Resident

by V3N0M_123 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:54 pm

Well Evil quit so your clans do not exist.

What is ghast or void?????
V3N0M_123
Resident

by Minetroid » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 am

evil did not quit, he is just busy with my server. we have a side project but we do come on kreatious not as much as we use to

and yes Ghast does exist

Ghast is owned by evil and me

Void is owned by handy and my old

and both clans have other members still

SPEAKING OF CLANS I AM GOING TO STICK WITH 1 CLAN EITHER VOID OR GHAST SO LET ME KNOW BELOW WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS BETTER

all members from both clans will be notified and moved to the clan we decide is final. my vote is for Void
Minetroid
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:21 am

maxmmm1501

by Minetroid » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:34 am

on my babe account says my ban is 20 hours
so idk what you mean by permanent

you banned simpletowns my old account (and forum account)
forever but not minetroid

and no after 20 hours i will not be posting anything bad in donator
i did post a bad link but it was a donator better at least than posting in global

anyways see you in 20 hours
<3
Minetroid
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:34 am

First of all, bans stack. You have at least two weeks worth of stacked up bans on your main account.
Second of all, after you hosted an event with your alt with the link, sxk IP banned you. IP bans never expire. If the IP ban didn't actually go through, we can just have zerg fix that.

goodbye.
maxmmm1501

Next

Return to Archives